Hacking USB Loader (With Gamecube Support) ??

D

Deleted User

You mean a release of USB loader that supports Gamecube?

DON'T ASK FOR RELEASES. WANINKOKO HAS DONE MUCH, GIVE HIM A BREAK PLEASE...

MickeyBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I understand they need a break every 2
wink.gif
, but I just pose the qestion if possible in the near future.

D

Deleted User

The way you ask is like you're asking for a release. Next time, use proper english. Though it's not your native language, it's not mine too. So why is it possible for me to use proper English?

MickeyBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry but I do not know English well, this is not my real language I use google translate ^ ^ (I can not do better than google translate) and then a quarter of people on the forum, they are not, but back to topic, if it does not bother you of course;)

realbrucest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Waninkoko already said that it could take a long long time for someone to do it and also that we rather forget about it. Gamecube (games) can't access to any usb ports and that's why making a dual (GC/Wii) usb loader is not something trivial at all.

B

Bladeforce

Get your grammar correct sir. It's not "why can i use proper english" it is why can I use the correct english. Proper ugh such an ugly word

MickeyBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, no problem, I understand, this topic can serve to other members that this raises the same question and ask another.

Bladeforce said:
Get your grammar correct sir. It's not "why can i use proper english" it is why can I use the correct english. Proper ugh such an ugly word

Not have a school here -_^

EnigmaXtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gamecube support for USBLoader would kick ass, but when it comes to USBChannels for it, it wouldnt work cause they all use the gamecube logo. The only way it would work if someone made custom channels of the gamecube logo and the games logo

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GCUSBLoader will be VERY hard to do...

Since GameCube loaders would turn off the USB ports, you'd have to load the game fully into memory, or the NAND (internal "memory card")...

Since that's impossible, someone would have to work on hacking the MIOS (gamecube legacy support files) to still read from the USB ports... and that's going to take a VERY long time.

I personally would like to see the current USBLoader developed to at least 3.0 or 4.0 to include everything that would make it look official, like full graphic GUI, with sounds and IR support.

Since GC games can still be loaded on DVD's, just leave it at that for now! it's really not worth it to take away from the current projects to chase this wild goose!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1