Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

MaverickHL

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all I have a couple of issues I would like to see if anyone can help me with them:

Hardware:
Nintendo Wii /w 4.0U
Ultimate USB Loader 7.4
cIOS36 rev 10
Vantec USB IDE/SATA Adapter with 2.5 WD 60GB IDE

Issue 1: With the latest version of Ultimate USB Loader 7.4 is Ocarina working? I put my codes under SD:\codes and name the code file as GCT, and the loader says the codes are found but I do not see any obvious signs that the cheats are enabled. Is there a button I am suppose to press in game to trigger it?

Issue 2: SSBB installed via Ultimate USB Loader 7.4 using my original copy. Game starts up but after a character selection it does not get past that loading screen. However, the ISO floating on the net after installing that via windows dump that is working fine. Is there something I am missing with regards to installing originals via Wii?

Thanks in advance for anyone who has the answer to my issues
smile.gif

netghost007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
**NOTE TO PEOPLE MAKING LOADERS : **

Images are now available at any size required by using the following link :
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/resize/ {region} / {width} / {height} / { GAMEID} .png
This wll resize the images on the fly to whatever size you have for your loader - an example is:
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/resize/nts.../225/RJ2E52.png

That mean 16x9 skin also can download the right size cover image by the loader.
Can we add this option in the config file. Like images_width, images_height

chibiushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else looked at the Ultimate Loader GUI? It freaking ROCKS

Google Code link

From what I can tell (I don't use any of the video mode changing stuff, or cheats) this has the Ultimate loader and the GUI loader 'mashed up'.

One thing, obviously, the cover download is not working... BUT with what netghost007 said, that looks like an easy fix!

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chibiushi said:

Google Code link

From what I can tell (I don't use any of the video mode changing stuff, or cheats) this has the Ultimate loader and the GUI loader 'mashed up'.

One thing, obviously, the cover download is not working... BUT with what netghost007 said, that looks like an easy fix!

That thing (in my opinion) is FUGLY !

chibiushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:
chibiushi said:

Google Code link

That thing (in my opinion) is FUGLY !

did you set it up in a different directory with the covers and dvd images? because it looks pretty pimp to me...

netghost007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
chibiushi said:
I packed up a setup that is working for me, I still have 7.4, but I can use the Ultimate-GUI too

Download this and extract it to the root of your SD card.

grab Blinddude's DVD cover pack if you want DVD images

and lastly the covers need to be 160*224, one pixel less, you can grab vettacossx's pack here, or resize the ones you have.

Can you tell me where to put the DVD images? Does it support wide screen?

chibiushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
netghost007 said:
chibiushi said:
I packed up a setup that is working for me, I still have 7.4, but I can use the Ultimate-GUI too

and lastly the covers need to be 160*224, one pixel less, you can grab vettacossx's pack here, or resize the ones you have.

It seems to support Widescreen, the dvd covers go in root/images/disc it seems to still be hard coded...

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
I think this is true : Hungyip84 is merging libwiigui loader with "his" own (this actuel thread).
Mmmm we'll have... a btter fun in play than the poor wii menu from Nintendo LOL

netghost007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
chibiushi said:
netghost007 said:
chibiushi said:

It seems to support Widescreen, the dvd covers go in root/images/disc it seems to still be hard coded...

What about guiimages and guiwimages folder? still using?

chibiushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ultimateloader-gui this is cleaner and with directories set up so that you can test it without messing with your current loader.

unzip to the root of the SD card put the disc covers in SD:/images/disc/ and the boxart in SD:/images/wideg/ and SD:/images/stdg/ (because the wide screen and standard both use the same covers)

This is hungyip's stuff, i just took the boot.dol off the Google Code page added the directories and zipped it up

MickeyBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi all, I have a little problem with a skin, I hope someone will help me, I install this skin on my SD card http://www.usob.pandorasims.net/backs/BlueCarbon.RAR with these settings

I use the CIOS REV 10 with the loader Ultimate v7.4

QUOTE said:
# USBLoader config
wconsole_coords = 237,39,605,340
wcovers_coords = 26,35
console_color = 0,15
covers = 1
download = 0
installdownload = 0
savesettings = 1
images_path = SD:/images/
wimages_path = SD:/wimages/
background = bg.png
wbackground = wbg.png
entry_lines = 21
widescreen = 1
#

but the screen is the play list and covers is offset or so when I change the parameter because its a black screen and nothing appears, if you could tell me or I'm wrong, please thank you in advance
wink2.gif

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chibiushi said:

Google Code link

How did you find out the page? I just set it up yesterday and didn't plan to make it public until it get enough feature. It's based on dimok's loader.

In fact, I am planning to join dimok's project instead of creating another one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt