Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I press + to install a game, then it asks me to press A to proceed, it hangs for about 15-20 seconds before it asks for the game disc. I've also tried putting the disc in before pressing + and A, but it still hangs for 15-20 seconds before spinning up the disc.

Legah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
maglat said:
yepp is set "wimages_path" but it also not working.
the cordinates for the covers and other settings are readed from the config but the paths for the images not.
very strange

ok, so then at least it reads the config.txt
smile.gif

have you got any wimages ?? They're not the same as the old 4:3 ones

maglat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Legah said:
maglat said:
yepp is set "wimages_path" but it also not working.
the cordinates for the covers and other settings are readed from the config but the paths for the images not.
very strange

ok, so then at least it reads the config.txt
smile.gif

have you got any wimages ?? They're not the same as the old 4:3 ones

öhmmm no ^^
but the strange thing is that the widescreen backgound image is also not readed/displayed. but this workes with a priveous version (and the covers too)

EDIT: When i set "widescreen = 0" everthing works. covers are now displayed but it's 4:3.

Legah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try removing the widescreen setting all together, it's not needed since 7.2 (1.5) detects widescreen anyway

oh, and where did you put your widescreen bg?? I'm not sure where it should be so I just made a copy and have one in images and one in wimages just to be on the safe side
tongue.gif

Reign1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have NeoRame's covers working properly in widescreen? If so, could you post the proper resize and coords?

Or, can someone tell me what v7 was autoresizing to while it had the feature?

kizer8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops said:
Anarchia said:
Oops said:
Anarchia said:
Is your download config 0 or 1?

download = 1

try to download = 0 and download the image manually... i have had the same error...

this technique is okay
wink2.gif

I tried download=0 and it is not downloading the covers. I don't get an option to download when I hit the B button. How do I download the covers w/v7.2?

Thanks,
Kizer

Fat Cow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@hungyip84:

Is it possible to show the full title in the option/config screen regardless of the length?

Right now I set the length to 37, so long titles will end with ... in the main game list, which is perfect.

But it also shows that way in the option screen... Since there is a lot of room in the option screen it could show the entire title by wrapping around to second line if necessary.

Anarchia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kizer8 said:
Oops said:
Anarchia said:
Oops said:
Anarchia said:
Is your download config 0 or 1?

download = 1

try to download = 0 and download the image manually... i have had the same error...

this technique is okay
wink2.gif

I tried download=0 and it is not downloading the covers. I don't get an option to download when I hit the B button. How do I download the covers w/v7.2?

Thanks,
Kizer

With that opsion you delete tha auto-download, but if you press B you can choose to download the cover if there is desplayed noimage.png....

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
OK config is working did not see has to be in root now.
Only prob is how do I get it to diplay PAL 50hz mode. Can I stop loader auto resizing my bg?

kizer8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anarchia said:
With that opsion you delete tha auto-download, but if you press B you can choose to download the cover if there is desplayed noimage.png....

Thanks I will try that, but it did not autodownload when I had download=1. How or where do I setup the network so it can connect?

Thanks,
Kizer

Anarchia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kizer8 said:
Anarchia said:

Thanks I will try that, but it did not autodownload when I had download=1. How or where do I setup the network so it can connect?

Thanks,
Kizer
If your wii can connect to internet it would do all... what type of error do you have if you change to download = 1?

Tgrokz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried deleting the widescreen setting, making it 0, and making it 1, and still i cant get a single config change to work (auto-ocarina, using the system's region, background, cover images, etc). ive tried to put it in the SD root and the usbloader file. nothing.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lots of talk about the great loaders, and how they Display ...

BUT, How's game compatibility been ?

For example. Rock Band 2 (NTSC)

worked perfectly with 6.7 w/1.4

With 7.2 , v1.4 - I get a code dump ...

Just wondering how others are making out.

brownmurder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a pretty thing would be when you try to install a game it downloads the cover and shows it you when it says do you want to continue and while it installs

DarkunderdoG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tested 7.2 1.5 on 3 different SD Cards I can get the defaults with no images though cannot get any of the config options to work.

the 7.2 1.5 dol in SD:/apps/usbloader/
config.txt in SD:/ or SD:/apps/usbloader/
wimages set to SD:/wimages/
widescreen commented out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1