Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allright, veta I can add Ocraina + Force NTSC. But i cant add the options, like 1 for NTSC or 2 for PAl bla bla. Hold on.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
@vettacossx

I'll second that.
Hopefully some skilled coder takes a closer look at the source.

I'll go end see the bed now. It's pretty early on this side of the globe....^^

awesome thanks for this bro its a really nice "turn" and it for the most part does its job dont let my RT anxiety bother ya bro lol...your doing an awesome job!

QUOTEAllright, veta I can add Ocraina + Force NTSC. But i cant add the options, like 1 for NTSC or 2 for PAl bla bla. Hold on.

hell yeah i want it to force both ntsc and occarina even if it is as a seperate channel for the time being its infinitely useful to me
smile.gif
thanks again you guys are all gr8 and thanks for being patient with my frustrations as well i have alot of respect for you all
smile.gif
and appreciate this!

Viro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have attempted to make a channel wad for this but seems to keep giving me a code dump error when I try to load up. very strange. guess there's still bugs to fix beforehand heh

XeroCure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've attempted to make this and other versions with the covers into a channel, but every time I get a code dump error.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this .dol is not meant to get forwarded to, neither to be put into a wad.
I don't know why. Just live with the dol for the moment and stop talking about wads...

Soon or later the real GUI USB Loaders will arrive. Just keep on waiting patiently.
I repeat, this was done just as a test if I can whip snippets up and get them succesfully compiled.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm i wonder if the optimising that needs to be done is ocarinas old code? doesnt gecko OS use something called WIIRD nowwa days? i mean for a fact it seems that force NTSC works in the one bluebird wrote with just ONLY FORCE NTSC could it be ocarina?-

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed with all of the Ocarina enabled USB loaders (not the individual channel loaders) the compatibility seems a bit lower... Like has anyone gotten Harvest Moon ToT US to work on any of them? I've tried this one and another and it doesn't work. Nor will either run Excite Truck, though most of the others play flawlessly (like Rune Factory, which is my favorite wii game so far)

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this has nothing to do with my loader. so why you put it here. this will spam the topic...
why didn't you just take my source and add the features there ?

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
bluebird12 said:
Okay, I took nixx's version (which adds tacticals gui+ sorgs features +Ocarina) and added NTSC FORCE (from Wiipower's original work). Take the boot.dol in this folder and replace it with other one. Enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/219147273/USB_..._FORCE.rar.html

(Still need to place images folder inside usb folder in apps.)
(10 d/l.. someone mirror).

Why rapidshare ??? I hate it !!!

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dang you all beat me to it ^^
Okay. I just added some lines from the source bluebird posted.
This should make my version somehow work better.

And as fishears arrive, I'm going to add the language patches as well
wink.gif

@fishears
could you tell me in which files are the changes for the language ?

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
You'll see most of the work in menu.c, setting up the variables, handling the selection etc and there's a call to langpatcher() added to apploader.c

PS if you're putting languages in the same way I did then just beware those people who'll hate you for taking away their page scroll
wink.gif

I moved this to B button (page down ONLY)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169