Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

UniBonger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UniBonger said:
has anyone here ran into the problem of not being able to write to the last 20 gigs of your drive?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=148...p;#entry1909863
QUOTEYou have opened your own thread, so why also post the same question into this thread? Please, we told you all a thousand times: try to keep this thread clean!

because it's fairly obvious that the developers are developing a loader and into this thread pretty deep and probably don't read any other threads right now. Go to where the devs are developing because they aren't coming to my thread.

I didn't know that you're allowed to post here but not anyone else. Nice attitude!
rolleyes.gif

seriously, i'm only asking here to see if one of the devs could look for this obviously outstanding bug.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LuffarJoh said:
bula said:
I am getting a corrupted archive. Is anyhow possible you can reup it or someone else uploaded on a different server. TY. And if we can incorporate a 16:9 on\off option in config it would help people with 3:4 TVs.

try download it again. It should work.
It will come in next rls.
smile.gif

jono@home:
Hm. When I had them 120x225 it were to high. So I changed to 220, but I´ll try 225 again to see what happens.

Downlod link does not work for me. I download this file and I get a archive corrupted.... Can someone provide a different link, please.

evvil

Trophies
XP
Country
hungyip84 said:
Today I will focus in bug fixing and add widescreen support. I am thinking about having widescreen image to have an exta W after the picture name.

For example, mario kart wii image would become RMCE01W.png

When the user switch to widescreen mode, the loader could look at the correct image =)

Hey just wanted to report a bug I noticed last night:

-When your in the options menu and you change the options of a game to something other then default (even if you don't save them) when you back out and go to another game it will show the settnigs of the last game and not the default (saved options load every time you enter a game that has them). Maybe this can be fixed by reloading/reading the defaults from the config.txt and the .cfg every time you leave the options menu.

-When in the options menu and you save settings for a game, even though the cursor is gone you can still brows and change the settings.

Ok that's all I found in the breif testing I was able to do. Also sorry but I actually have to do some work today so I probably wont be posting much (if at all) until after 8pm central. See ya guys, and have a great day!

LuffarJoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jono@home:
It got perfect with your bg.png and cordinates.
Do you have the same bg.png but in 4:3 ?
I'm trying to make widescreen configurable.

WiiShizzza:
yeah! I'll give all my code to Hungyip when he come back, so he can add auto resize.

bula:
http://sharebee.com/e41f927f

I'm currently working on getting 14:9/4:3 configurable and trying to get language select in the confirmation screen for each game.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@LuffarJoh
you came so silently.... but bring really nice improvements.
Very great. thank you.

First post got updated with V7beta2.
Still awaiting the source.

evvil

Trophies
XP
Country
LuffarJoh said:

I'm currently working on trying to get language select in the confirmation screen for each game.

Don't bother in V7beta2 all the settings, video, language, cheat, even manual box art download is on a confirmation screen accessed by pressing the [A] button auto boots using the saved settings for each game. Just concentrate on getting wide screen done and give the code to hungyip84
smile.gif
I know alot of people (me included) have been waiting for it.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha, I downloaded V6.7 about 10 minutes ago and the new one's already out! Oh well, in V6.7 (I'll assume the problem is the same in V7beta2), titles.txt doesn't rename the titles of the Wii games - unless it isn't meant to. Anyway, after being away for the past week or so, out of all the updated loaders this looked the best, and it seems I was right, it works and looks fantastically!

Thanks muchly
smile.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LuffarJoh said:
jono@home:

WiiShizzza:
yeah! I'll give all my code to Hungyip when he come back, so he can add auto resize.

bula:

I'm currently working on getting 14:9/4:3 configurable and trying to get language select in the confirmation screen for each game.

Thanks, bud.

ATRochie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fantastic job to everyone...I've been messing with this since v3!! now onto v7beta2

someone needs to solve the ultimate riddle which is ios249 patcher....if this was fixed, then I would definitely say this is the best loader ever!

On a side note, I would appreciate it if the new releases would include an official BG.png and channel forwarder, and include the directory structure in the rar archive. This will help the neewwwbs like me. Just take the best looking background and call it a day, there was one a few pages back that looked very official in orange! (gotta give some props...the jarock one, should be official!)

Thanks to everyone's hard work and keep at it!!!

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
About that IOS249 thingy...
I fiddled a bit with it... but no success...
What I tried was running the loader off of IOS250. But patched games to IOS249 still did not work.

No chance for me, though.
Guess this mystery got to be solved by the man himself. Waninkoko...

LuffarJoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
@LuffarJoh
you came so silently.... but bring really nice improvements.
Very great. thank you.

First post got updated with V7beta2.
Still awaiting the source.

Thank you. It's my first time coding for Wii and it must have been 7 years ago I took a class in C++
I'm still learning
smile.gif

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.
OK here is blue theme as requested.
New wad forwarder channel theme.
Cover and console coords are default ultimate 2. Just put a # in front of cover_coords and console_coords to use.
If anyone has a working wad channel few newest version i can take a look ad please. Im off for a few days so good luck with the work lads.

Jarock

Background:
bg.png

Channel Menu:
MenuScreen1.jpg

Channel Icon same as earlier post.

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ9HYHS1

HaTaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those having problems with the endless loop when downloading cover art automatically, What I've done is make my own "image not found" file and named it accordingly to keep it from downloading the no cover art image.

What it seems to be hanging up / looping on is the small file that's downloaded that tells the software no image is available. It's 405 bytes and it just loops and loops downloading it. I'm sure the developers know of this bug, and if not they do now!

Placing my own file in the artwork folder keeps it from going out and downloading it's own. Easy work around for now, until the developers have a chance to fix it.

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
evvil said:
hungyip84 said:
Today I will focus in bug fixing and add widescreen support. I am thinking about having widescreen image to have an exta W after the picture name.

For example, mario kart wii image would become RMCE01W.png

When the user switch to widescreen mode, the loader could look at the correct image =)

Hey just wanted to report a bug I noticed last night:

-When your in the options menu and you change the options of a game to something other then default (even if you don't save them) when you back out and go to another game it will show the settnigs of the last game and not the default (saved options load every time you enter a game that has them). Maybe this can be fixed by reloading/reading the defaults from the config.txt and the .cfg every time you leave the options menu.

-When in the options menu and you save settings for a game, even though the cursor is gone you can still brows and change the settings.

Ok that's all I found in the breif testing I was able to do. Also sorry but I actually have to do some work today so I probably wont be posting much (if at all) until after 8pm central. See ya guys, and have a great day!

Thanks for testing. I will try to look that up =)

Btw, would you mind to pm me your IM so you can help me to test before releasing? I prefer MSN =)

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LuffarJoh said:
jono@home:

WiiShizzza:

bula:

Hi LuffarJoh,

Thanks for the work! I am going to implement it today and you are already doing that? Great! Are you working on auto resize? (Is it doable?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2