Viro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can load ISOs onto the HDD and play them with no problem

Now when I try to install the game onto the HDD from the disc itself in the wii, it doesn't work.
I get the option to install and when I do, it says it's installing and 2 seconds later it tells me to hit any button to continue.
I hit the button and nothing happens. My USB loader gets messed up and I can't navigate the menu.

If I restart the program, the menu is back to normal.

Any remedies on what I can do to fix this and to dump games from the disc?

Viro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well seems this isn't going well. Seeing as I can't find a solution to this I'm trying out the DVD DUmper method, but the problem is that when I transfer to around 386mb, the download shuts off and I have to start over. So far I have tried IE, FireFox, Opera and Safari. None have worked and have stopped at the same spot. What is it that I'm not doing that's causing these problems? I really would like to dump my discs.

Viro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing is that I used the 1.2 Dumper to begin with. maybe the 1.3 will give better results?

Just checked my TV and saw that the errors Im getting is a ret = -10056 or -10015. not sure what those mean

rwilts

Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes after you press A to copy game on wii it takes a min or two before it starts, are you leaving enough time?

UXSam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How big is the partition of your external hard drive you're using for backups? I was also having this problem but fixed it.

Viro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Sometimes after you press A to copy game on wii it takes a min or two before it starts, are you leaving enough time? "

Yeh, I left it alone even after it told me to press any button, went to the store, came back and nothing happened.

"How big is the partition of your external hard drive you're using for backups? I was also having this problem but fixed it. "

My HDD is 1TB. strange I can transfer the games from PC to the HDD with no problem, but wonder why that may be an issue regarding space for discs. How did you fix the problem?

Still wondering why I get those errors when I attempt to DVD dump as well.

UXSam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is because the partition is more than 512 GB. I've got the same problem here.
I will wait for a new version that fixed it from Waninkoko.

That's how I fixed it.

Also waiting for the fix.

Viro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well that explains why I can't dump to the HDD. ok then, guess Ill wait till there's a new patch.

but now as far as my dvd dump crapping out at 386mb when transfering over wifi, why does that happen now? im not using my HDD at all for it. jus my main PC to store the file.

yoitsme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the exact same problem as the OP but the thing is my HD is only 500 GB so it can't be because of an over 512 GB partition. It must be some kind of bug.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed