Hacking USB Loader iPod...............................

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me I want to use the USB loader with my iPod!! It is FAT 32, will that work on USB 1.5. And I tried to format it to WBFS but it says it is locked!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're lucky that it said locked. Had you done this would be asking "IT DELETED ALL MY DATA BAWWWWWW".

Unless you make a partition, THIS WILL format EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING.

And I wouldn't even know how to make a partition on an Ipod, it'd be pretty silly to do so when all things considered you would only fit 2 games at the most if you have an 8gig with a dual partition.

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can do this if you partition your ipod. i forget how but look into ipod linux, the guides for that will tell you how to partition your ipod so that you can still have the main ipod os on one partition and linux/wbfs on another..

google..

huhster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to first format the iPod into fat32 with the HP software then use a WBFS manager to format the iPod's partition table. After doing that you should be able to load the ISOs into the WBFS partition.

On a side note, I tried my 2nd or 3rd Generation iPod 20gb with the iso loader and the loader would not detect it. I guess old iPods do not work at the moment. Good luck dude

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
huhster said:
You have to first format the iPod into fat32 with the HP software then use a WBFS manager to format the iPod's partition table. After doing that you should be able to load the ISOs into the WBFS partition.

On a side note, I tried my 2nd or 3rd Generation iPod 20gb with the iso loader and the loader would not detect it. I guess old iPods do not work at the moment. Good luck dude

with the HP software?? uhhhh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later