• Replies 29,369
  • Likes 48

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:
all 100 of my games load fine using 937 and CiosRev19 57 base including PoP.

Have you ever tried "SpongeBob's Boating Bash" with 57 as a base?

That one doesn't work for me. I need to use 38 for that game.

martinezgene

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
callmebob said:
Dunno if this helps but, 4.1U

From the credits Rev 935 IOS249 (Rev 17)

Game Load settings:

Video Mode AutoPatch
IOS IOS 223
Error 002 Fix Anti

Deleted the wip file!

Works perfect. No save problems, or crashes. Hope this can help somehow.

I need to give this a try.

MrDiesel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
shrimpkebab said:
D34DL1N3R said:
shrimpkebab said:
so i updated from 927 to 937 for the prince of persia fix, but then no games boots, so i reverted back to 927.
Does 937 need the new hermes cios 5.1? or what am i doing wrong?

Delete all of your config files and try again.

Tried that now. Same problem with 937, cant start any games. Reverted back to 927 and it works again.
Guess the newer revision is bugged, ill wait for a fix.

I've had this problem as well. I had cIOSx rev 19 and cIOS222 rev 5.1 installed. None of my games booted. Then I've installed cIOS222 rev 4 and everything worked fine since then.

NoBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
shrimpkebab said:
so i updated from 927 to 937 for the prince of persia fix, but then no games boots, so i reverted back to 927.

Support for Hermes' cIOS v5 and Waninkoko's cIOS v19 was added/fixed in r922. In r931 they reverted to r921, so all improvements from r922 to r930 are gone. I'll keep r929 untill most of the features from r922 to r930 are added again.

shrimpkebab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NoBot said:
shrimpkebab said:

Support for Hermes' cIOS v5 and Waninkoko's cIOS v19 was added/fixed in r922. In r931 they reverted to r921, so all improvements from r922 to r930 are gone. I'll keep r929 untill most of the features from r922 to r930 are added again.
I see, ill do the same then
smile.gif
Thanks for the reply!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shrimpkebab said:
NoBot said:
shrimpkebab said:

I see, ill do the same then
smile.gif
Thanks for the reply!

Why not just use Hermes v4?

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.

I have a question.
When I use sandisk 16G pendrive, I can run all of games by usb loader GX.
This time I got an Segate 250G IDE HDD, but I cannot run all games by usb loader GX.
But games are working with cfg usb loader.

Any idea?

I'm on;
cios249 rev19 by waninkoko
cios 222, 223 v4 by hermes.
FAT32

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I recently updated from r874 and cIOS r14 to r935 and cIOS r19. After the update New Super Mario doesn't work anymore. It starts fine but after a while I get the error screen, just like when the game was first released. I tried installing cIOS19 with both IOS38 and 57 as base, made no difference. Then I tried to use the wip file provided by Cyan some pages back and now it works fine.

I don't know whether it is the new GX version or the new cIOS version causing this. Did they remove the New Super Mario patch along with the disk in drive patch when they fixed the PoP issue? Anyone know why the wip file is sudently needed?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no, I don't know why it's needed.
the patches for mario and PoP are both still included in r935.
(though, they are not loaded at the same time, maybe that's the problem here ?)
I didn't check the source enough to see if there's a big difference.

I always have the .wip files in my SD, so I didn't see if mario had this issue when testing the auto-patch after dimok implemented the "fallback to wip if present".
I tested only PoP fully, and for mario only tested if the wip was loading fine.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Thanks Cyan for your fast reply.

It's no big deal I just have the wip file on my HDD and it works automatically. I was just wondering...

patrash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
with usb loader gx 937 PoP does not work. Hang with black screen just after logo. I tried with and without wip file. On the same console, wiiflow and configurable usb loader start and play PoP correcly.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
patrash said:
with usb loader gx 937 PoP does not work. Hang with black screen just after logo. I tried with and without wip file. On the same console, wiiflow and configurable usb loader start and play PoP correcly.

Works for me.

General Echidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on R600c (the one supplied at the beginning of the thread), and the Gui comes up for me, but once my usb HDD is found, the screen stops working at the half loaded game select screen. Any ideas? (r937 does not work)

4.2u user.

Edit: On r927, the wii goes black if the USB is connected. If I plug it into the correct spot after the channel starts, I stay on the Loading... screen and the disc light flashes every second. I have a 400GB NTFS partition, and a 100gb wbfs partition. (Should be primary.)

ClockWorK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't going to post for help -- I was just going to give up and switch to CFG, but I figure I'll give this one more shot.

I'm on cIOSrev19 (base 56 if I remember) and cIOS 222/223 rev4.

I run HomeBrew channel and GX from my USB HDD FAT32 partition. My games are on NTFS partition. I've been using version 7-hundred-something of GX for a long time. GX is set to use IOS 222, since that was required for NTFS a while ago. But now suddenly after adding a few games, GX lists zero games. CFG still lists them all and plays them fine.

No GX updates found, even with 'beta' versions enabled. But the app will download covers, so I know it's not a network problem.

Manually updated to latest version. It appears that the app is no longer reading the settings from my HDD, and trying to default to SD, and WBFS. When I change the IOS and partition settings, it crashes (as though trying to save settings to SD). I tried deleting the settings folder from the HDD. No change, still crashes.

So, any advice for running the latest GX from FAT32 USB HDD with no SD card? Something I am possibly missing or overlooking?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...