• Views 7,180,288
  • Replies 29,366
  • Likes 48

rendez2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to use LGX to copy my retail games to my USB stick. I've tried twice now using Wii Sports and the first time it got to 50% and the second 80% - both times the I've had to turn the Wii off to get out of it. Any ideas? I'm using 773c.

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I searched using terms "usbloader gx scooby" and variations but came up empty... I'm trying to test out a few newer games for the kids and black screening on them...

I'm using rev 774 ios249 (rev10)
[yes I have not updated yet, unless I'm told that is the fix I've not seen a need to update]

Scooby Doo first frights cannot find dol using settings so figured that was not it, tried 002 and reload still no go
Where's Waldo cannot find dol using settings so figured that was not it, tried 002 and reload still no go

any ideas?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
buggers said:
Hi,

It's possible to have a automatic connection , and a pop up when a new update is available ?
Settings > GUI settings > Auto Init. Network, turn it ON

QUOTE(roerich2000 @ Oct 3 2009, 07:07 PM) Where i have to put the wiitdb.zip on SD?
In your XML path that is customizable in the GX settings

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xboxrules said:
I searched using terms "usbloader gx scooby" and variations but came up empty... I'm trying to test out a few newer games for the kids and black screening on them...

I'm using rev 774 ios249 (rev10)
[yes I have not updated yet, unless I'm told that is the fix I've not seen a need to update]

Scooby Doo first frights cannot find dol using settings so figured that was not it, tried 002 and reload still no go
Where's Waldo cannot find dol using settings so figured that was not it, tried 002 and reload still no go

any ideas?

both those games work for me.

Im on

4.1U
cios rev14
latest version of usb loader gx with 002 error set to ON (R774 i believe)
using cios 249 to load the games.I dont have 222 or 223 installed

Posts merged

QUOTE(rendez2k @ Oct 3 2009, 11:35 AM) I'm trying to use LGX to copy my retail games to my USB stick. I've tried twice now using Wii Sports and the first time it got to 50% and the second 80% - both times the I've had to turn the Wii off to get out of it. Any ideas? I'm using 773c.

The disc could be scratched or dirty.If it is try cleaning it and then copying it again.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your wii freezes when you press the DVD button, make sure you have a game in there. it shouldn't be freezing, but until we fix it just put a game in there or don't click the button.

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dvd button is working great for me. However with the new gridview if you click on favorites button before all the boxart comes up it code dumps. Also I can't get that install game popup to not popup when the loader is locked. I will keep trying but I am not very good at this. Thanks for any help.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is the whole reason there is the theme framework put in there. if you don't like the layout, you are free to change as little or as much as you want. if there is something you think should be changed that isn't themeable, just make a patch and submit it on our googlecode page.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
that is the whole reason there is the theme framework put in there. if you don't like the layout, you are free to change as little or as much as you want. if there is something you think should be changed that isn't themeable, just make a patch and submit it on our googlecode page.

Is it possible to get an app like CFGconfigurator to change the layout of themes without the need in messing about with the themes config file?

would be great if there was and alot easier for theme developers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44