This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nikeymikey said:
GxUser said:
nikeymikey said:
Hi. Has anybody got carnival games mini golf to work with GX, I have tried all kinds of settings but it freezes every time at the same point just after the company logo gets cleared from the screen. I woudnt bother but my kids love this game and as I autoboot GX from preloader getting it to work saves all the hasle of going back to the system menu just to load this one game from disc. I have no problems with any other games at all.

Thanks in advance
maybe your disk you used to burn the game off of was scratched i suggest trying to see if someone you know has one you can try my kids horse game did the same thing but my fix was copy onto computer then the hard drive instead of copying with usb loader gx

I am currently ripping game to my comp to try this!!

this worked great! No problem games for me now!!

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me out. I just want to know what I have to change to remove the lock from the hbc button and change the hbc for the wii channel menu. I have been looking all over the source for a while now and I thank it is the only thing I can't find. At least tell me what file needs to be changed to unlock the hbc. I know it has to do with godmode being set to 1 or something. I just can't find it. Thanks for any help on this and please if your going to tell me not to ask such questions, please just anser the question and then let me have it so I don't ever have to bring it up again. Although I do like this web site and all the people on it for being so helpful to all of its members. So Thanks again for being such a helpful group of people.
PS I can't understand it I could not find it no where till I posted this. Then I posted it and looked again and there it was. I thank I was looking in rev626 where I gess the hbc was not locked in. Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I found it and now just need to change the hbc to the wii menu channel. Thanks again.

Hyaku Shiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0ld8oy said:
A few quick notes...

-If your global cIOS is 249 and you set an individual game's cIOS to 222/223, it will not always work. This is a bug in cIOS 249. On the other hand, if you set your global boot to 222 and set an individual boot to 249, it will work fine every time.

-If you change your global boot cIOS you need to completely exit out of the loader and restart it in order for the change to take effect. If you do not do this you will get a black screen. It is also necessary to delete your gamesettings.cfg file from your config folder on your SD/USB to prevent any settings conflicts since anything in gamesettings.cfg overrides the global.cfg file.

-Setting your global boot to 222 (installed as 37 merge 36) and setting your global 002fix to ANTI will result in 99% compatibility with no glitching/stuttering on IN REGION games. For OUT OF REGION games you need to also set the Video Mode to AUTOPATCH. The 1% non-compatibility is from the "please insert disc" games. However, those games are fully playable by simply inserting any dvd into your drive (I just stick a blank one in) OR by loading those specific games with cIOS 249 rev 12 or higher.

-Make sure you always delete the 00000001 folder from the root of your SD/USB before doing any network installation of cIOS 222/223. If you install cIOS 222 as just 36, you will still get the same glitches found in cIOS 249 rev 14. 37 merge 36 is necessary.

I haven't been uptodate on all the changes in a while but I just wanted to know if the new cIOS revisions coming out will retire the need for 222/223. I have not installed it and was hoping I could avoid all of it with a new cIOS release.

Oh and did Rev14 allow us to finally actually load WiiWare from USB?

Thanks

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
FenrirWolf said:
Also, has anyone else had the trouble with saving alt-dol configs that I have with the trilogy? Just curious...
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149...t&p=2211008 is what I'm referring to.

Rename the dol you want to play to R3ME01.dol; worked with me. I guess someone will probably fix this soon though.

Also, Multiplayer isn't working, even if you rename it :/

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
could any answer this question or even find out if i works, im not in a very happy mood today and cant really be bothered to troll on his thread..... sorry

QUOTE said:
I read in the gx thread awhile back that someone got call duty 3 to work using heremes cios and block ios reload using USB loader gx. Not sure if it was true just wondering if it works. Yes I searched both here and google for the answer and couldn't find it. Thanks.

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What they he'll dude u come and act like a punk on my thread. Then u bring my question here. What? Whatever maN. U did troll my thread btw.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
you dont, check ur thread and u will see am not the only member to think you thread is pointless when u should of asked your question here out of common sense. so either shut up and try it yourself before creating a thread regarding GX when it should of been posted here or get a life and stop spamming with your counter post after post......

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
In preparation for the having to use alt. dol to play MP Trilogy via LoaderGX ....

I have just tried it with WSR in LoaderGX. It askes if I want to use the "known one that works" or "pick from a list". If I choose the later then nothing happens - no list appears, nothing. And the first time I tried it I got a code dump
frown.gif

Is that correct ? Does it take it ages to get the dol's off the USB ? And how does the first option ("known one that works") work ?

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
@Adam
Have you tried other revs and deleting GXGlobal.cfg?

Haven't tried any other revs (other than 14) but, also, haven't deleted the GXGlobal.cfg since updating the dol a couple of hours ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1