• Replies 29,369
  • Likes 48

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
Yes, I know this... but it is displayed in the GUI of USB Loader GX... and it isnt displayed on mine. Also, I did not have to unlock the program...

The images where the battery bars are displayed on the GUI are from older versions of the loader. As far as unlocking the program...Have you read this???. By default, the program should now be unlocked. The controls for it are located in the parental controls settings but if you just delete your config files and start over you won't have an issue.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
G0dLiKe said:
Yes, I know this... but it is displayed in the GUI of USB Loader GX... and it isnt displayed on mine. Also, I did not have to unlock the program...

The images where the battery bars are displayed on the GUI are from older versions of the loader. As far as unlocking the program...Have you read this???. By default, the program should now be unlocked. The controls for it are located in the parental controls settings but if you just delete your config files and start over you won't have an issue.

This makes it clear for me. Thanks for your reply.

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
Royusmc said:
I have found a problem for me anyways. When the wii is in widescreen mode and boot form preloader on my tv it shows the loading screen and the grid mode is compressed and has room on both sides. But on my brothers tv the tv shows a blue screen that skips the loading screen and the boxart is not compressed. So I thank the loading screen changes the location of the grid mode boxarts. Thanks to everyone for making this loader I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

Are you using a custom theme or loading any files from USB? If so, test without the custom theme and also test running from SD. Your results would be helpful in correcting the problem.
I have tryed using the sd card with no themes. If I start the loader from inside of the preloader everything is fine, but when I auto boot the file buy turning on the wii it messes with the location of the boxart. I will try the forwarder later to see it that work any better. I thank this is very low on are things to do list, but it might be as simple as changing the size of the loading pic. So I asked. Well thanks for all your help.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Royusmc said:
I have tryed using the sd card with no themes. If I start the loader from inside of the preloader everything is fine, but when I auto boot the file buy turning on the wii it messes with the location of the boxart. I will try the forwarder later to see it that work any better. I thank this is very low on are things to do list, but it might be as simple as changing the size of the loading pic. So I asked. Well thanks for all your help.

If you installed the actual GX loader dol in preloader, you should definitely try installing the forwarder dol in preloader instead. It just gives everything a couple extra seconds to fully initialize.

JimmyG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work with the loader, guys!
bow.gif

BTW: Did anyone notice how the pointer changes when Guitar Hero or Rockband is clicked?
wink.gif
Pure genius!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Godflesh said:
Ocarina still broken?

Depends on who you are I guess. It works fine for me in r713 but then again, it never stopped working correctly on my system. Some people are having issues and I know for a fact that the GX team is aware and working on it. I will however, pass on the fact that the GX team really isn't all that interested in updating the gecko code to 1.9.2 or whatever it's on now. Maybe in the future they will, but right now it is not a priority and they should not be asked about it.

D

Deleted-119707

what is their priority now? making it stable or adding/changing features?
i read the wishlist and will it stay as a list?

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
Ossot said:
tj_cool said:
I think they are working on the Wad manager GX now

what's sad is, i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.
Its what I think. How could I be sarcastic about that.
Wad manager GX really exists

I think he's probably being "funny" because they feel GX is buggy and needs a stable revision.

Can't please everyone!
biggrin.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought he just meant they were adding more "wtf it's a usb loader not a system menu wtf seriously" stuff to Loader GX.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"They" are not working on WAD Manager GX. Pune is. Dimok is working on wiixplorer and bug fixes for GX. nIxx made a WAD Manager of his own that is being tested right now and is looking at the cheat issues some people are having. I don't know if any other team members are working on anything else. There are no plans to add any of these programs to USB Loader GX. Pune might try to sneak the WAD Manager in there but I highly doubt it.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Question here... the latest rev r713, when i update the usb loader gx it will be r713, right?

Please let me know, its a little confusing me...

Thanks!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
Question here... the latest rev r713, when i update the usb loader gx it will be r713, right?

Thanks!

If your doing the update through the loader it will be whatever the latest version is that is on the server.
Might be 713 might now be.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming this, I do update through the loader... staying at the latest revisions is pretty hard^^

Again, thanks.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:

Thanks!

I'll say this again...

After a few days of begging to help, I am updating the server now. If anyone has any issues with an update through the server, please PM me so I can resolve it. No need to clog up this thread with those issues.

I update as often as I can. If a new revision comes out, I can guarantee that it'll be on the server within 24 hours. Most likely though, it will be much sooner than that. I have a job. I have a family. I will do my best to keep this updated. If you are on a PC and want to check to see if the server has been updated without booting up your Wii, visit this site: http://www.techjawa.com/usbloadergx. Click on rev.txt to see the latest loader.dol revision on the server or click wadrev.txt to see the latest channel.wad on the server. If you see anyone else posting on here regarding this, please feel free to relay this information to them.

Thanks

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
G0dLiKe said:

Thanks!

I'll say this again...

After a few days of begging to help, I am updating the server now. If anyone has any issues with an update through the server, please PM me so I can resolve it. No need to clog up this thread with those issues.

I update as often as I can. If a new revision comes out, I can guarantee that it'll be on the server within 24 hours. Most likely though, it will be much sooner than that. I have a job. I have a family. I will do my best to keep this updated. If you are on a PC and want to check to see if the server has been updated without booting up your Wii, visit this site: http://www.techjawa.com/usbloadergx. Click on rev.txt to see the latest loader.dol revision on the server or click wadrev.txt to see the latest channel.wad on the server. If you see anyone else posting on here regarding this, please feel free to relay this information to them.

Thanks

THANK YOU for all of your time and effort for doing this
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@