• Views 7,175,020
  • Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I can't load a game with the latest rev, so I've been playing with options.
Anyone got any good background music suggestions?

Also, if a dev. is reading this, it'd be nice to have the background music randomise if the user wanted it to, if it doesn't allow that already.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it looks like some of us are in the same boat, but I'm not letting it get me down. Since I went to rev14 the only game that works the way it did is MOH H2 and THOTD 2&3 don't work and RE Umbrella don't work, alien syndrome and the list goes on and on. The game compatibility chart isn't helping much either so the best we can do is just trial and error for our own individual case and hope we get lucky I suppose.

kissmyvag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Well it looks like some of us are in the same boat, but I'm not letting it get me down. Since I went to rev14 the only game that works the way it did is MOH H2 and THOTD 2&3 don't work and RE Umbrella don't work, alien syndrome and the list goes on and on. The game compatibility chart isn't helping much either so the best we can do is just trial and error for our own individual case and hope we get lucky I suppose.

I dont think rev14 would have any effect on HOD 2 and 3 since rev 14 uses cios249 and hod uses 222...maybe i am wrong....don't know

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kissmyvag22 said:
ChokeD said:

I dont think rev14 would have any effect on HOD 2 and 3 since rev 14 uses cios249 and hod uses 222...maybe i am wrong....don't know
See, that's just the point that giantpune was trying to make. HOD 2 3 was running great for me with 249 hod2.dol altdol=sd and blockreloadiso=on 002=anti but it might not have been that way for others.
smile.gif

kissmyvag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
kissmyvag22 said:
ChokeD said:

See, that's just the point that giantpune was trying to make. HOD 2 3 was running great for me with 249 hod2.dol altdol=sd and blockreloadiso=on 002=anti but it might not have been that way for others.
smile.gif

I am tempted to try that. were you able to access both games with that method...if so then could you please tell me how to extract to hod2.dol. I think i need wiiscrubber if i am not mistaken

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I was playing both 2 & 3 using that method, wiiscrubber is what your needing to load the iso, right click on the hod2.dol and hit extract, but the settings I had isn't going to do you know good ha ha
smile.gif
or maybe they will, who knows.
laugh.gif

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kissmyvag22 said:
ChokeD said:
kissmyvag22 said:
ChokeD said:

smile.gif

I am tempted to try that. were you able to access both games with that method...if so then could you please tell me how to extract to hod2.dol. I think i need wiiscrubber if i am not mistaken
From what I remember there are 2 cios222 installers. The one I used was from hermes with 36 & 37. I will try and find the link to hermes cios. I hope that helps.
http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_utilidad-ul...-idioma_1217626 here is the site I got it from just download the rar file and go into apps where the cios installer is. If this dose not work you can alway load your old cios222 with just some lost time.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Royusmc said:
From what I remember there are 2 cios222 installers. The one I used was from hermes with 36 & 37. I will try and find the link to hermes cios. I hope that helps.
I got them both, 1 is just an installer for 222 and the other will install 202,222,223 with variable merged situations of you choice and nothing works for me yet, at least I haven't found the right combo that works for my nonworking yet. I wish I new what worked best with USB Loader GX at this point with rev14, but that's going to be a trial and error I guess with anti and the 002 thing going on right now.

Hey, but thanks anyway. I appreciate the thought.

EDIT: oh the 222 installer can be found in my sig in the readmii v2
smile.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Block IOS Reload does not work with cIOS 249. It only works with cIOS 222. If you are using the altdol method to boot hotd2 then BlockIOSReload has nothing to do with it. You can set it either way and it has no effect.

Everyone was so quick to switch to rev14 before coders even had a chance to look at it and now everyone is complaining about having to do the debugging necessary to test the cIOS/Loader. Goes back to pune's signal to noise post...

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested r668 and none of my games work. Went back to r665 and all work again. I hope this is something I did wrong. Also when I go click on a game and go in to settings and back out it takes me to the wrong game with a old title. Thanks.
Ps the setting problem is not in r665 just r668.
I will try and do more testing.
just tested r667 and games loaded fine. So must be me or r668.
I downloaded the one 4 or so post under this post but all my games still load to a black screen. If anyone can load a game with r668 please post one small post about it. Thanks.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a weird but serious question. The altdol from a disc, would it be possible to burn a DVD with like ONLY .altdols on it, like not replaced on a game? My SDHC card won't read altdol, it sucks.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB Loader GX r668 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • Latest language files updated
  • Add tooltips to NavBar
  • Nodisc.png & noimage.png (cover 3d or flat) for theme need to be place in your theme folder now (more easy to install theme)
  • Warning: if you use a custom nodisc.png/noimage.png, now you need to let it in the theme folder (so download theme, and just load it, no need to move images anymore)
  • Made littles modif on the new file browser for title of custom path match with those from the setting windows (less heavy for the .lang file)
  • some brlyt stuff
  • updated some images and deleted some old ones
  • disable the screen while saving wad to sd because idiots were misusing it and breaking shit
  • change the exit prompt so you can exit to HBC even if you didn't came from there

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

kissmyvag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang It!!! i am pissed that i havent been able to get hod2 and 3 to work flawlessly. I keep getting the stupid crash when i exit out of the game and try to play it again. and i did everything everyone said. I wonder if i got a bad file

Oh and i dont know if it is okay to ask..but here goes. I want to know if there is any way to get the kwiirk cios222 since i think hermes cios might be the thing that is messing up HOD2.

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had problems with r663 constantly crashing and code dumping, covers not displaying in carousel or tile view, update to r665 from gx would fail.

I reinstalled r600 wad, then updated to r665 and all is well so far, covers working in all views again etc.

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've update Loader GX and i see the new icon to launch the APPS folder (for the Homebrew Channel)... so i've decide (because I have pre-loader installed) to load GX instead of the system menu...

But i want to know if there is a way to see the "channel" installed in the Wii... i have few channel install in the system menu, but Loader GX don't show...

There is a option I need to view and enable the channel in the Wii?

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
Heaps of new release's but no fix for dual partitions, with nand emulation around the corner more and more people will have dual partitions
Actually a few releases back the issue was addressed and it has helped some with dual partitions. Start a fresh and see if it helps.

kboxer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right just did some testing of house of the Dead 2 and can confirm it no longer works since going to Cios Revision 14 with hermes 222. It is not the Gx Loaders fault will do some further testing later but for now I found a temporary solution. If Gx Loader alt.dol loading from disc works for you use that method it doesnt for me. So what I did I already had Neogamma R6 on my Wii so I tested the Alt.dol from disc with HOTD2 changed the dol to Hotd2.dol and ran and went straight into the game and played it no problem. I also used to use hermes 222 for medal of honour heroes 2 which again no longer worked. So I tried the same method in Neogamma loading from alt.dol from disc went to game.dol loaded it worked perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only people who turn green need to see a doctor.