• Replies 29,366
  • Likes 48

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strangephish said:
Was wondering if there was a need/want for a master list of games and how to set them up to work with this loader, and maybe others? Don't know if it's at all possible as not everyone runs the same setup, but it might make it easier for people to find ways to get the games to work. Rather then asking 12 different ways in 10 different posts.

Just a thought

I thought the same (with the emulators in the past there would be an included cfg file that would have all the settings for each game), but I think with this it wont work since we are using diff region games and wiis, diff HDDs and diff firmwares. But it is a nice idea tho.

torr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slingshot27 said:
strangephish said:
Was wondering if there was a need/want for a master list of games and how to set them up to work with this loader, and maybe others? Don't know if it's at all possible as not everyone runs the same setup, but it might make it easier for people to find ways to get the games to work. Rather then asking 12 different ways in 10 different posts.

Just a thought

I totally agree. It is hard to find solutions for problems in such a big thread...

jakejm79 said:
QUOTE(strangephish @ Jun 23 2009, 08:37 PM)

Just a thought

I thought the same (with the emulators in the past there would be an included cfg file that would have all the settings for each game), but I think with this it wont work since we are using diff region games and wiis, diff HDDs and diff firmwares. But it is a nice idea tho.

too many variables...I'd rather see the coding team putting their efforts into dev. However maybe someone can start a dedicated thread?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OuahOuah said:
Is XML thing up ?
Does someone get it up to date ?
You have my permission to hound lustar about it. I give him shit to hurry up every time I talk to him. Basically the website is up and functional. I've used it to generate zipped xml files for testing purposes and it does fine. But seeing as you people can mess up anything and everything, no matter how idiot proof it is, I think he is redoing some of the forms. And then the entire xml will be reset to get rid of anything left from our testing and then it will be open to the masses.

I would post a link to it so you could check it out, but again there are those select stupid ones among you that would not catch on that it is not open yet and wonder why all their changes got deleted when it is reset. For now I would suggest that you gather the information for any games you want to add to it and save it as a txt so you can copy/paste it into the forms. It seems that the synopsis is the hardest to find so I would start with that (just fyi).

terryforever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
leobo said:
try loading your drive on your PC using WBFS Manager. if everything shows up correctly then hook it back up to your wii and boot the loader. it may just need to be refreshed
but is still the same,
the loader still showing 35 games in the same name,
or should i reformat it??
wacko.gif

QUOTE(0ld8oy @ Jun 23 2009, 04:57 PM) I have the same problem.
Old rev with old forwarder 06.06. work good. New forwarder 16.06 and rev550 don't work.
ya, me too.
i have try many times,
still the same,
using the old forwarder n old rev,
all work good....
i really dunno y

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
terryforever said:
leobo said:
try loading your drive on your PC using WBFS Manager. if everything shows up correctly then hook it back up to your wii and boot the loader. it may just need to be refreshed
but is still the same,
the loader still showing 35 games in the same name,
or should i reformat it??
wacko.gif

QUOTE(0ld8oy @ Jun 23 2009, 04:57 PM) I have the same problem.
Old rev with old forwarder 06.06. work good. New forwarder 16.06 and rev550 don't work.
ya, me too.
i have try many times,
still the same,
using the old forwarder n old rev,
all work good....
i really dunno y

if you reformat, use WBFS Manager to do it.

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
terryforever said:
(sry for my english)

i think i need some help here,
i'm using rev543 now for the ghostbuster,
thing really work fine,
but now the problem is the Forwarders,
after i use the r543, the Forwarders got some problem,
if give me black screen when i select it at the wii menu, sometime it work n load my Harddisk,
but mostly it just doesnt load, depend on luck,
when it black screen, i unplug the hd, the usbloader gx select screen will appear,
n ask me like using cios 222, or 249, then i select one, n it say cant detect my hd,
n ask me to reformat it. but if i load the gx from HBC, is no problem at all.
i have try the latest forwarders, also the same,
just how/what do i need to solve this problem?

After reading about all your troubles... If I were having your problem I'd delete all the partitions on the drive and make certain they were all created as "Primary" partitions, and quick formated to what ever... then reformat the drive letter you want to be WBFS in WBFS Manager 3.01 - but that's just me... creating the partition as Primary is very important. If you don't it will be hit and miss when your loader will see the partition.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
OuahOuah said:
Is XML thing up ?
Does someone get it up to date ?
You have my permission to hound lustar about it. I give him shit to hurry up every time I talk to him. Basically the website is up and functional. I've used it to generate zipped xml files for testing purposes and it does fine. But seeing as you people can mess up anything and everything, no matter how idiot proof it is, I think he is redoing some of the forms. And then the entire xml will be reset to get rid of anything left from our testing and then it will be open to the masses.

I would post a link to it so you could check it out, but again there are those select stupid ones among you that would not catch on that it is not open yet and wonder why all their changes got deleted when it is reset. For now I would suggest that you gather the information for any games you want to add to it and save it as a txt so you can copy/paste it into the forms. It seems that the synopsis is the hardest to find so I would start with that (just fyi).

I love you.
smile.gif
moogle.gif

(for being so obvious about all the stupid people)

2yugimoto

Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
i have a problem

i have

6 games

sega sea bass fishing
mario party 8
carnival games
resedent evil 4 wii edittinon
wii play
wii sports

the

resedent evil 4 wii edittinon
wii play
wii sports

was working on the disks but on usb loader....
i enabled the 002 fix and put laungage to english....

is there any thing i need to do to fix it?

and yes ive tried using it on default..

im on cios rev 10 , should i update to rev 12?? or 13?? if it stops games from working i will not update.

if so i have to go on rev 12 or 13a please provide a link.

thanks

EDIT: i was fixing grammer mistakes

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Personnally, don't have time to see about compiling infos on games, and I'm French
tongue.gif
so an "english version" does not interest me a lot
tongue.gif
but thanks for the answer and let's stay tuned to this option
wink.gif

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All !!!
Great loader guys, very impressive!

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I've tried everything to get HOTD 2 to work but it simply won't boot. I think the problem is the global settings - when I load the loader and go the settings I choose cIOS 222 as the boot IOS. I then exit, restart the Wii, go back into the loader and find that it's reverted to cIOS 249.

I've read in the forum that the global settings have to be cIOS 222 as well as the game settings, but how can I when it doesn't want to save it? I have a PAL 4.0 Wii running rev. 13a, USB loader r.549, forwarder channel from 1st post. I have installed 222 and 223 Hermes (as 36 and 37 merged with 36). HOTD2 game settings - cIOS 222, IOS blocker on.

Appreciate any help I can get !

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jodiskett said:
Hi all
little question
why the alt.dol is with name it the 6 digit game and not 4 ? (like ultimate)

The discIDs are all 6 characters - maybe ask why ultimate didn't use them all?
wink.gif

It really doesn't matter - the last two characters are the publisher and probably aren't needed.

The first character is always R for Revolution so heck why not get rid of it, too lol.

The 2nd and 3rd characters are the actual game ID and the 4th is the region code and are probably the only ones it really needs to use but that would get confusing, like this post
biggrin.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OuahOuah said:
Personnally, don't have time to see about compiling infos on games, and I'm French
tongue.gif
so an "english version" does not interest me a lot
tongue.gif
but thanks for the answer and let's stay tuned to this option
wink.gif
There are different languages supported in the XML data. The date, synopsis, and titles can be shown in different languages if they are present. There may be more later on but this is it for now.

mhd4mhd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have Problem on my HD 500GB 2 Partition ( WBFS is set Primary & FAT32 it set Logicy )

How i can use images in my Hardisk ????

because i try to chang my path to "USB:/images/" but it not work

& if i out my sd the loader tell me i must insert him in my wii if i wana save the config !

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been mentioned already (don't feel like combing through hundreds of pages of posts
tongue.gif
), but whenever I try to power down my system while in USB GX, it powers off my remotes and goes into screensaver mode, and it stays in that mode until I reenable a remote, which then finally powers off.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention I'm using rev 554 and cIOS 249 rev 12.

warlord2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohnnyCheeks said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned already (don't feel like combing through hundreds of pages of posts
tongue.gif
), but whenever I try to power down my system while in USB GX, it powers off my remotes and goes into screensaver mode, and it stays in that mode until I reenable a remote, which then finally powers off.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention I'm using rev 554 and cIOS 249 rev 12.

Yes this was already mentioned, cyrex commented that this will be fixed in a future release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.