• Likes 48

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
HELLO GUYS!

@ CODERS!

Thanks for the awesome work your doing an amazing job with this id like to report some good things!

Since R308 Installing from Backup discs DOES NOT CRASH! (using a NEW external i was able to install over 12 games from backup discs without a single crash out! this code is improving alot!

Since R308 I have had 100% success in all disc and cover downloads! KUDOS ON THIS FRIENDS!

All in all the feature rich Menu update has really filled any option a person could want for the most part this is a dream application!!!

Thank you for everything team Gui Loader!

ps:
I did think of one thing that could be nice to add in (toggle between standard and military style digital clock)

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solecist said:
ok guys...i putted themes in:

sd:/wthemes/0
sd:/wthemes/1
sd:/wthemes/2
and then ....i tried to change the path in the loader.... one after another...

etc ....and loader dont read them not even after restart.
Another thing that always stoped my wii.... everytime i change and use force 60.....not even one game runs..
i want to use that cause....some games run with somekind of diferent resolution...dont know... when we press home/pause in certain games
the options buttons appear larger...why?
You might not have a widescreen? If not then the directory is sd:/theme/.. I think.. Unless its changed.

QUOTE(giantpune @ May 11 2009, 04:39 AM) I think the band is called 27. I had System of a Down (B.Y.O.B.) on it but youtube said some crap about copyright and gave me a list to choose from. I just picked one that was the same length as the video. If anybody cares, the first one has cradle of filth and the third one has the avett brothers.
I was wondering how you got that music, EVERYTIME I try to put my own music on a youtube vid, they reject it.. I never knew they had good music to choose from as alternatives... NICE!

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pakatus said:
One noobish question.

Everything seem to be working ok...but there are some games that have some minor glitches (running from usb loader), cause when i'm running the discs, no problem occurs.

eg: GH: Metallica has some freezes in songplay about 2 second...sometimes

To resolve those issues, should i install this new cIOS222 or wait for Wanin's cIOS rev11?

Thanks

hi i have the same issue with the gh 3 , wath i do to make it work, you have to restart the song once it as start, after the song in sync,

i didnot have this issue with guitar hero metallica , only twith the guitar hero 3

try that or juste re-rip it from the loader

sleestax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
I think the band is called 27. I had System of a Down (B.Y.O.B.) on it but youtube said some crap about copyright and gave me a list to choose from. I just picked one that was the same length as the video. If anybody cares, the first one has cradle of filth and the third one has the avett brothers.

It is 27. The vocalist, Maria Christopher, reminds me of Aimee Mann.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobinc said:
hi i have the same issue with the gh 3 , wath i do to make it work, you have to restart the song once it as start, after the song in sync,

i didnot have this issue with guitar hero metallica , only twith the guitar hero 3

try that or juste re-rip it from the loader
same story here.. Metallica works fine, world tour works fine,, but gh3 and gh customs go out of sync,, I just have got into the habbit of hitting pause and going to the sync screen.. YOU DONT HAVE TO SYNC IT,, Just go to that screeen and then exit out and its synced.

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyan said:
The only things not working was the VC preview games. I think it is because they are reloading their own IOS ?
Or maybe because I selected "copy only the game partition to wbfs" and there isn't the next partition with VC available?
The wii just rebooted to main menu.

When you dump the Game with official 1.5 (copies ALL) and run it then with the 1.5, it makes the same. So it is something else.
closedeyes.gif

/edit I forgot to say, that you can´t install MarioKartChannel over the Loader too, it´s only rebooting, nothing changed then. (tested with dumps of 1.1 and 1.5)

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Download Version 1.0 (with icon.png and meta.xml)
USB Loader GX V 1.0 (r316).rar

and/or the latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r319.dol

OR
check the site http://tinyurl.com/USBLoaderGX
where everything plus elfs go
tongue.gif

Changes since v1.0 (316)
Code:
319:ÂÂÂÂ *change the keyboard graphics for more wii-ish look
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ *delete keyboard_mediumkey_over.png and keyboard_largekey_over.png
318:ÂÂÂÂ Change themes right when theme path is altered.ÂÂNot really tested, but it should work.
317:ÂÂÂÂ Fixed the scrollbar better with the cursor when dragging it.
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Tested fine with 30, 60, 150, and 200 in the gamelist.

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll try to re-download it all over again. Damn... There goes my net...

Anyway, shouldn't it work? I install it via Wii and it messes up! Though I can play through disc channel... Maybe if I use imgburn to dump the iso to PC then to HDD? Hm... I'll try...

BTW, it is patched error 001 and DVD9->DVD5, maybe that's the problem...

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
Solecist said:
a forwarder to the geexbox folder and usb loaded gx folder... please someone? ..

There is already a good forwarder for Geebox ... do a search for it... sorry I can't point exactly to it at the moment.

Edit look in . Wii - Homebrew Games & Applications... Topic starter ....Spacejump

Sazzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyone else have the visual bug when inputting an underscore in the paths (like disc cover) in the settings menu, the text shifts up slightly?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ThaDraGun said:
marinos35 said:
Download Version 1.0 (with icon.png and meta.xml)
USB Loader GX V 1.0 (r316).rar

and/or the latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r319.dol

So there's now two copies out..Version 1.0 is not the latest?
or is version 1.0 the same as r319?

Source code is constantly changing. But most changes are just small. So not every change will result in a new full version number.

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sazzles said:
Anyone else have the visual bug when inputting an underscore in the paths (like disc cover) in the settings menu, the text shifts up slightly?

Yes, I had that problem. I removed the underscores and everything lined up fine.

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
hhmm. i tried to get my drive to run under windows and on my Wii for like a thousand times now. all the wbfs tools say my drive doesn't have WBFS format, although I format it with USB loader (this time, GX 1.0). to use it on the PC, i have to format it on the pc, and then i have like 2 wbfs file systems on ONE partition; PC and Wii showing only their "own" games.

is there a trouble shooting guide? is my drive not suited for wbfs? what can I try?

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem with the v1.0 release.
Whenever i change the theme from inside the loader and i go back to the main screen it retains some of the properties (background, theme.txt settings) from the previous theme used, but it still changes the other things.

Example: I have a theme in- sd:/theme/w1/
and i change it to- sd:/theme/w2/
in the page 2 settings.
Once i go back to see it both themes have crossed over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits...