Blue-K said:
Elfish said:
RC89 said:
OuahOuah said:
And where can we have it ?
Is it cIOS from Kwiirk or from Hermes ?

Its from hermes loader.

whats so special about ios 222 ?
I also don't undertstand this...searched for a while and found nothing that could be different that in the cIOS from Wanin (249). I only know that cIOS222 was/is used to launch Game Channels, with YAL...but that's not needed in this loader..anyone care to explain
smile.gif
? Thanks in Advance!

Someone must be able to answer this. After all the work that's gone into this and other launchers to "support ios222", no one knows why you'd actually use it?
Apparently ios222 = cios usb2 dip

Also read here.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meannekes said:
-pb- said:
dimok said:
Guys stop telling lies. Cover download WORKS!!! You just need to unluck. I just tested it and it works. It also works if you put to your config.txt godmode = 1

it is not a lie, i did few tests, took me 3 restarts of the loader before i could activate the download function.
stranges but true.. :-(

it works if you unlock or set godmode = 1 !!
i testet it now at 2 wii´s and it really works!!

Guys stop talking nonesense. You must be entering the wrong password. It WORKS WITH BOTH UNLOCK AND GODMODE. I just tested it.

SiriusB555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SiriusB555 said:
I found the reason for blocking cover downloads!

Tooltips = on => Everything works fine in godmode or if unlocked!

Tooltips = off => cover download is not available ... locked or unlocked!

Please test it!

Thats the reason!

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just updated to r262

config only contains godmode = 1

and now the onscreen power button beeps when you press it and then the wii wont do anything else.

you have to power it down.

using a forwarder as weel if that makes a difference

warlord

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fixed the download window bug and error -128 in new rev.

Our Loader only works with the older cIOS 222 DIP from Hermes. The new isnt working yet i think. Need someone with the new one on IRC to give me a report on it.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DPyro said:
swarmster said:
Blue-K said:
Elfish said:
whats so special about ios 222 ?
I also don't undertstand this...searched for a while and found nothing that could be different that in the cIOS from Wanin (249). I only know that cIOS222 was/is used to launch Game Channels, with YAL...but that's not needed in this loader..anyone care to explain
smile.gif
? Thanks in Advance!
Someone must be able to answer this. After all the work that's gone into this and other launchers to "support ios222", no one knows why you'd actually use it?
Apparently ios222 = cios usb2 dip

Also read here.

Sorry to keep pressing this, but there seems to be nothing but hearsay on the subject. This topic, for example, suggests that IOS222 is made obsolete by cIOS36 rev9. But dimok just suggested there's a new one that's untested? What's that about?

If "IOS222 = cios usb2 dip" why would we use it? Is it faster than cIOS36 rev10? If it is, shouldn't everyone be using it by default? Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but there seems to be a frustrating lack of information about these pieces of software, and yet there must be a group that knows enough about it to work so hard at implementing and fixing support for it in these launchers.

LowKeyEnergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to compile r262 . getting errors .

input.cpp
main.cpp
menu.cpp
c:/USBLoader/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuInstall()':
c:/USBLoader/source/menu.cpp:1990: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
c:/USBLoader/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuDiscList()':
c:/USBLoader/source/menu.cpp:2422: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
c:/USBLoader/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuFormat()':
c:/USBLoader/source/menu.cpp:2989: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
make[1]: *** [menu.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:02

i'm going to just try to add a battery_level field to WPADData definition . in the mean time , maybe someone can update the source file if it's bad , or wotherwise tell me if i'm doing something wrong .

edit: can't find WPADDATA type definition . is it a preassembled type that i can't change ?
is anyone else able to build r262 ?

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
ArangeL said:
Hermes, from EOL, made a new CIOS222 with some special features like linked hacks (for example, the USB 2.0 driver are embeded into the program, not into the CIOS); and a watchdog, that prevent chrashes or locked I/O.

Can you support this new CIOS222?. You need to add this linked hacks into the usbloader, and add a "check header IOS" (there are an example into the uloader's source) to detect if it use the new methods of linked hacks. All are documented into the source in this package:
http://mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/wii/uloader_v1.5B.rar

Forum:
http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_utilidad-ul...-idioma_1217626

thanks m8, this just solved my lockups in games with my external drive (like mario galaxy)

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hilo said:
Cool thanks do you have the template for no works an works with a disc please i use photophiltre

sory foor my big bad english ^^
HERE are the templates from photoshop, dont know if they will work in photophiltre...

TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
QUOTE(cyrex @ May 3 2009, 07:50 AM) *new IRC CHANNEL new*
IRC channel on irc.abjects.net. Join #gui-usbloader-chat
or just use this simple command on your irc client: /server irc.abjects.net -j #gui-usbloader-chat
Just to set the record straight... On this IRC channel, "cyrex" has added "TimeBomb is gay" to the title! I am NOT gay, but I guess that makes him a homosexual hater!

P.S. ~ Learn how to spell my nick!

TiMeBoMb
mad.gif
Cant take a joke? lmao
lecture.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimok said:
fixed the download window bug and error -128 in new rev.

Our Loader only works with the older cIOS 222 DIP from Hermes. The new isnt working yet i think. Need someone with the new one on IRC to give me a report on it.

Dimok,

is this fix included in 262? TY

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if this has been requested:

Can a long press of the HOME button return the user to a place setup in Settings such as Wii Menu?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
swarmster said:
If "IOS222 = cios usb2 dip" why would we use it? Is it faster than cIOS36 rev10? If it is, shouldn't everyone be using it by default? Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but there seems to be a frustrating lack of information about these pieces of software, and yet there must be a group that knows enough about it to work so hard at implementing and fixing support for it in these launchers.

The cIOS222 is supposed to support some Games better. I personally dont have it installed, i use cIOS36 Rev 10 (its IOS249). I have no problems with any of my games with it.
I added this support for those who want to use it. I had giantpune as my guinea pig to test it. He said it works.

bula said:
QUOTE(dimok @ May 4 2009, 06:48 PM) fixed the download window bug and error -128 in new rev.

Dimok,

is this fix included in 262? TY

No it isnt. Only in the newest Rev 264+

LowKeyEnergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JussiPik said:
@lowkeyenergy

your devkit pro is missing latest libogc, check the first post for info where to get them.

thanks . i had downloaded it , but when i extracted it into libogc , it created folder libogc/libogc instead of extracting the files into libogc .

build is working now .

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
r265
at http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui

or just the r265.dol

CODE265:ÂÂÂÂ *Added question before installing: "Do you really wanna install
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ?"
264:ÂÂÂÂ *Sorry didnt make DownloadBtn vanish when not unlocked now fixed.
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ *New SD-Card image.
263:ÂÂÂÂ *Fixed DownloadCoversButton BUG
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ *Fixed Error -128 for cIOS222 (I think, please report if not)
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ "Boot Loader in" is only TO BOOT THE LOADER IN THAT SETTING. If you want to boot
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ the game in 222 too change it in the GAMESETTINGS.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dimok said:
swarmster said:

The cIOS222 is supposed to support some Games better. I personally dont have it installed, i use cIOS36 Rev 10 (its IOS249). I have no problems with any of my games with it.
I added this support for those who want to use it. I had giantpune as my guinea pig to test it. He said it works.

Thank you for the reply. It would be interesting if some of these people who like to use it would mention what games they think benefit from it and why.

I've heard the newest version of IOS222 (beta 4?) might include a fix attempt for people who's hard drives go to sleep while they're playing, but no one would really know that for sure until it's out and supported by the launchers. But then if it works it's just as likely to be included in the next cIOS36 revision, so I guess I'm still not seeing a compelling reason to install.

Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp