• Likes 48

ulysse57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
BlindDude said:
IMO Its about DONE!.. This is great.. I am repeating myself but are the save settings features being worked on? I saw talk of it beiing put on the wbfs partition and how it may conflict with other loaders, which I agree because I have experienced this with uniiloader.. When I used uniiloader it saved the individual games settings on the wbfs partition.. but when I use other loaders.. this info shows up in the game list... trying to run it causes a freeze.. lol

So are the save settings coming soon?

Thanks
Hi BlindDude, I was like you. The save settings feature seems to be only accessible if you unlock with parental code (or godmode ?).

The settings are store in the config folder of the SD card in a file "settings.cfg" (I don't have my sd card here so I hope not to do a mistake in the name). You can read it, it is readable.

I prefer that they are in the SD card and not to modify the wbfs partition, there are too risk to corrupt games.

-pb-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ulysse57 said:
The settings are store in the config folder of the SD card in a file "settings.cfg" (I don't have my sd card here so I hope not to do a mistake in the name). You can read it, it is readable.

I prefer that they are in the SD card and not to modify the wbfs partition, there are too risk to corrupt games.

I can confirm that, got a settings.cfg in my config dir, looks like:
game:RUUP01 = video:system; language:console; ocarina:0; vipatch:0; ios:1;

to test, I selected IOS222, saved settings and could start the game normaly.
not sure if that is the kind of test requested. (rev192 and i have ios222dip installed)

schnitzelbrain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
schnitzelbrain said:
Hi,

here is the official 192 as DOL with a GodMode Toggle. That means its disabled by default and when hitting the unlock button its enabled.
Hitting the button again and disabled godmode again. So just secure to not accidently hitting delete or install.
If u want to just toggle the godmode, no need for password.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jwjnduzigmi

Please take this DOL now
http://www.mediafire.com/?jryzyvzjzbn

the other one had a glitch, it changed the godmode state twice every time. This is fixed, works flawless now.
Enjoy

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I seem to be having a weird problem with this.

I can play games that I have ripped with "Ultimate USB Loader" no problem at all.

However, I cannot rip games with USB iso loader GUI at all. Clicking the button/pressing + does nothing.

Any ideas?

schnitzelbrain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LewieP said:

I can play games that I have ripped with "Ultimate USB Loader" no problem at all.

However, I cannot rip games with USB iso loader GUI at all. Clicking the button/pressing + does nothing.

Any ideas?
it is kidsafe, to enable install/remove see instructions on first page of this thread. under features

Bergkees

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
M-A-F-I-A said:
Thnx for keeping up with the dols and wads M-A-F-I-A
grog.gif

gregory020

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wii.spiffy360.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
when i try to go back to the homebrew channel trough the loader it sends me straight to the wii menu
im using rev 193 on 4.0 PAL

also if i choose to reset a game the wii resets and in my case it starts up the loader again (use preloader 0.29 wii boots with loader)
so if i want to choose a new game i just choose reset and instead of rebooting my game my wii is rebooting and usb loader shows up works with 90 % of the games maybe handy for people who dont like to start the menu time after time

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LewieP said:

Any ideas?

Have you read the first post??????? I DONT THINK SO!!! first reading than ask!!!!

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
schnitzelbrain said:
it is kidsafe, to enable install/remove see instructions on first page of this thread. under features
Thanks. Do I need to do this each time, or just once?

Edit: I did read the first post completely, but I didn't think it would be locked by default.

schnitzelbrain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LewieP said:
schnitzelbrain said:
Thanks. Do I need to do this each time, or just once?

every time
frown.gif
. But u can set the config to godmode than remove install is possible without unlock
setup for config is here
http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/wiki/ConfigOptions

But u also can take my 192 version, u can toggle on/off with no password

http://www.mediafire.com/?jryzyvzjzbn

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

ulysse57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was using the r192 and the settings window was opened.

I let this window opened for at least 2 minutes and I obtained a DSI exception. I took a photo of my tv screen to have information about the dump:

photo

Sorry for the quality but I think it can be useful. My wii is a 3.2E and I use CIOS rev9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game