• Views 7,178,178
  • Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry BlindDude, not trying to be a smart arse over here, just being honest. There are a ton of requests all over this thread, but I cant help think that having that many wii games is a little bit of overkill. The last rev I downloaded was like rev85 or something like that.

I am reading this thread all the time, and waiting for the official stable release before I upgrade again. Sometimes when I see a request, its hard for me to sit there and not say anything. I think there are other more important issues for the devs to be working on instead of trying to get the whole wii library to play off a HDD.

Like I said, not trying to be a jerk-off, I just dont think that the loader having a problem with more than 170 games should even be an issue here.

I seriously doubt that the wii will have that many quality games in its entire lifespan, let alone right now.

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am actually fond of my horse sims, I can't get enough of Pretty Pretty Princess and the Magical Steed.

Stop judging people.

ulysse57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
squablo said:
I mean seriously here, look at the games for God's sake! YOU DONT NEED ALL OF THOSE GAMES! LMMFAO!!!!!
I disagree totally with you. Some games that can be very bad for you can be enjoyed by children ! And if you don't want to play with them, somebody else can want to play with. You are free, the others too. So I respect your opinion, please do the same.

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stang said:
I am actually fond of my horse sims, I can't get enough of Pretty Pretty Princess and the Magical Steed.

Stop judging people.

LMAO! Awesome! Well ok guys sorry to give my opinion. I will just return to what I was doing before I opened my mouth, maybe stop by blockbuster and see if they have any of those kick ass horse sims. Maybe Ive been wrong all this time, and have been too judgmental of all the quality "AAA" wii titles out there, like chicken shot, or whatever that game was called. Yeah maybe i'll see if they have that one too.

Sorry to bother you guys, carry on.......

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^lol. Also, what I think is a quality game and what my sex trophies think is a quality game are two very different things...so yes, horse sims and Dora are on my hdd. Back on topic though, is this limitation because of the amount of games on the hdd, or just a glitch in the loader trying to display too much text? I posted earlier, but couldn't there just be a "next page" button added to solve this until someone's willing to recode the whole thing?

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squablo said:
Sorry BlindDude, not trying to be a smart arse over here, just being honest. There are a ton of requests all over this thread, but I cant help think that having that many wii games is a little bit of overkill. The last rev I downloaded was like rev85 or something like that.

I am reading this thread all the time, and waiting for the official stable release before I upgrade again. Sometimes when I see a request, its hard for me to sit there and not say anything. I think there are other more important issues for the devs to be working on instead of trying to get the whole wii library to play off a HDD.

Like I said, not trying to be a jerk-off, I just dont think that the loader having a problem with more than 170 games should even be an issue here.

I seriously doubt that the wii will have that many quality games in its entire lifespan, let alone right now.
Its Just YOUR opinion Why try to force it on others, you have less than 170 games and feel that 40ish are only worth playing... THATS YOU..
I am not pressing the problem.. I am not impatient.. BUT I will not let this issue be shot down everytime it is brought up.
Everytime its mentioned, someone has to say something like you did... Sorry but I do admit I am an ass and theres not much I can do about that..

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quoted from the first post (emphasis added by me):
QUOTE said:
Anyway we are thankfull for all suggestions, bug reports etc. I know that there will be modifications soon but PLEASE don't post all of them here. If it's some good feature or something that helps to improve this loader talk to one of us first and then post it.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
antiaverage said:
Quoted from the first post (emphasis added by me):
QUOTE said:
Anyway we are thankfull for all suggestions, bug reports etc. I know that there will be modifications soon but PLEASE don't post all of them here. If it's some good feature or something that helps to improve this loader talk to one of us first and then post it.
I agree with this , so it's stay clean and useful thread , and cut down on the quoting people please , you can edit that when you quote ( if you don't know how ask please and we will make a step by step tutorial for you ) peace
wink.gif

Oops

Trophies
XP
Country
France
JQE said:
OK a new version of the Channel i made is now ready.

First i fixed the languages other than english (and tested on my console). Let me know if any are still broken.

Setup the forwarder to use sd:/config/forward.conf to choose where to launch the application from.
I believe it's case sensitive so edit the file i provided and make sure the path is correct case (IE Sd:/USBLoader/boot.dol is different thatn sd:/usbloader/BOOT.dol)

Fixed channel updated to rev 165

Source for the forwarder channel was found on gba temp at http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114165

Download

I do not gaurantee function and am not responsible for any damage done to your Wii.

And you tube video

I have 2 questions.

First: Just above, You say "Setup the forwarder to use sd:/config/forward.conf" but the forward.conf say "This file needs to be in the elf_dol_forwarder FOLDER in the root of your SD card!". I am not sure to understand.
SD:/config/forward.conf or SD:/forward.conf

secondly : WiiLoadedF.wad and WiiLoadedL.wad : what difference there is does it?

thanks

fozzieb

Trophies
Website
www.caledonian-it.co.uk
XP
Country
Gamii said:
fozzieb, please delete that unrelated message. It's totally annoying and there's already a forum post about that. That version contains beta software from Waninkoko without his consent and strongly recommended to NOT USE IT.

I reported your message to moderators, I hope they act for the good of the forum.

I did not think it was unrelated, many of us are waiting on version 11 to fix us being able to use other usb devices while using the usb launcher and hard drives.

I was only posting because I thought it was strange that they claim to have it when no one else does. I did not know at the time that it was beta code and that they did not have permission to use it.

The link was dead and i hope know one managed to download it and install and fek up there wii.

Normal service will now resume.

amitx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont know if it concern directly to GUI loader but, i was trying to install game to the hdd dirve and it got freeze in 99% than i got the screen with all the code of the game or something like that,
it was with the 148 dol.

thanx for the graet loader
yaypsp.gif

Envido32

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I want to request a feature, I don't know if it's possible although. I like using Wii Menu Forwarders but creating the .WAD (I use Channel Creator 3.3 http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147839) and then installing it with WAD Manager is an annoying task.

Is it possible to add an "Add to Wii Menu" option in the USB Loader options. This option should extract the opening.bnr file, Game ID, create the .WAD forwarder and install it. Just like in this guide: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=145...amp;hl=channels

PD: Is there a way to change the Lock Password or disable it? Thanks

Davedom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as adam said, i doubt it would happen here anytime fast (I am personally waiting for auto download of cover/cd)

But i love the idea!!! And i think that it could have its own separate app, then be integrated into the loader
-- maybe the guy who made the tutorial for the wads would do it?

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oops said:
JQE said:
OK a new version of the Channel i made is now ready.

First i fixed the languages other than english (and tested on my console). Let me know if any are still broken.

Setup the forwarder to use sd:/config/forward.conf to choose where to launch the application from.
I believe it's case sensitive so edit the file i provided and make sure the path is correct case (IE Sd:/USBLoader/boot.dol is different thatn sd:/usbloader/BOOT.dol)

Fixed channel updated to rev 165

Source for the forwarder channel was found on gba temp at http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114165

Download

I do not gaurantee function and am not responsible for any damage done to your Wii.

And you tube video

I have 2 questions.

First: Just above, You say "Setup the forwarder to use sd:/config/forward.conf" but the forward.conf say "This file needs to be in the elf_dol_forwarder FOLDER in the root of your SD card!". I am not sure to understand.
SD:/config/forward.conf or SD:/forward.conf

secondly : WiiLoadedF.wad and WiiLoadedL.wad : what difference there is does it?

thanks

Sorry i thought i changed the file. The GBATemp link is where i got the source, i just changed the location to match this loader.

L is a loader, doesn't forward off SD< doesn't need the SD card to run
F is a forwarder that runs off the SD and requires the SD card to run.

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't get themes to work. I have a config.txt in a config folder in my root, and it says wtheme_path = SD:/dark/. My theme is in the "dark" folder in my root. What's wrong?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keyra said:
QUOTE said:
cIOS Intaller
Waninkoko
rev11
Install cIOS!

cIOS Installer! Needs network. Choose Network Installation to install.

SoftMii and the SoftMii Logo are © 2009 SoftMii Team, SoftCorp code © 2009 Waninkoko.
anyone wanna try it ?
biggrin.gif

i'll wait for more infos

Did not solve USB devices problem, if this is what you would like to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: