bbsal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JussiPik said:
bbsal said:
Nice theme only thing it dont show how much room you have left on the hard drive at least in the pics it dont i didnt try it out yet

it has all the infos needed, those just aren`t in the picture since i was too lazy to put em init.

O then i will be putting this on right now thanks for your work much apreciated!

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JussiPik said:
Hi everyone!, here`s greywave theme rev 159 and source+channel pictures all-in-one package:) enjoy!

download
teaser: (notice! the font on the pic below is wrong)
pNS.jpg

This looks like a great theme. I took out the images folder from the source and put it into a zip, then loaded it up on my site... if you dont mind
smile.gif

wishmasterf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
hallo

first of all thanks for your really great work.

There are 2 things they wold be great to fix.
  • Limit of about 170 Games in Games-List-Box.
  • Not Able to start from SD-Card
Are there any plans to implement this?

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wishmasterf said:
hallo

1. Limit the games to more than 170 is easy but it would cost you the stabilitiy of the loader because of the optionbrowser which is used. Try it yourself by editing the MAX ENTRIES in the code.
2. SD-Card ... maybe later but as long as HDDs are much cheaper and give you more space than a SDCard could ... i don't think so... it's an unnecessary feature to boot games in my opinion.

wishmasterf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
cyrex said:
wishmasterf said:
hallo

1. Limit the games to more than 170 is easy but it would cost you the stabilitiy of the loader because of the optionbrowser which is used. Try it yourself by editing the MAX ENTRIES in the code.
2. SD-Card ... maybe later but as long as HDDs are much cheaper and give you more space than a SDCard could ... i don't think so... it's an unnecessary feature to boot games in my opinion.

thanks for your fast answer.

1. i do own about 208 games. Im not a coder so it will not be that easy for me. Is there any configfile i could use for that? Whats the "optionbrowser?
2. I would be nice because if move my wii to a friend i dont want to use an extra case for wii-discs. i would be more easy to add a sd-card to wii. 8gb sd-cards are not so expansive and you could add about 16 games.

Terrulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wishmasterf said:
cyrex said:
wishmasterf said:
hallo

1. i do own about 208 games. Im not a coder so it will not be that easy for me. Is there any configfile i could use for that? Whats the "optionbrowser?
2. I would be nice because if move my wii to a friend i dont want to use an extra case for wii-discs. i would be more easy to add a sd-card to wii. 8gb sd-cards are not so expansive and you could add about 16 games.

i actually have 16 games, takes about 34 GB (but i guess you could get a bunch of animal crossing, wii sports, wii play type of games that are all sub 400MB). And are there more than 170 games worth having ? And even if there were more than 170 games worth having, who has the time to actually play that many ?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Any way to save the settings/add a line to the config so that all games start in system video mode instead of disc video mode without me having to go into the options every time I load it up?

Elfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Terrulin said:
wishmasterf said:
cyrex said:
wishmasterf said:
hallo

i actually have 16 games, takes about 34 GB (but i guess you could get a bunch of animal crossing, wii sports, wii play type of games that are all sub 400MB). And are there more than 170 games worth having ? And even if there were more than 170 games worth having, who has the time to actually play that many ?

even if it doesnt sound reasonable for you. Imo it should be possible to have more than 170 Games.
I personally use my WBFS drive as a backup archive for games.... So i do have more than 170 games...

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JQE said:
bula said:
JQE said:
JQE said:
I made a forwarder and a channel for this App now. I don't have a screenshot, the only camera i have is a Blackberry, i will maybe put one up tonight. If someone tries it they could send me the link.

I have 2 files in the archive.
Wii LoadedF.wad is a forwarder and goes to sd:\apps\usbloader
Wii LoadedL.wad is straight channel build of SVN 149 i believe.

Finally i tested this numerous times on my Wii, but i take no responsibility for anything that happens from using it.

Note: if the loader ever gets named i will change the Text on my channels. I will also update the straight channel one each day.

http://rapidshare.com/files/225274742/WiiLoader.rar

In case you wanted to see what it looks like. Bad quality i know i did it with my blackberry, but it might let people see.

Could you do a forwarder to look for a different directory like usbloader-gui. Thank you.

What directory would you like? I am thinking of making one that reads a file out of a directory to set where it forwards.

Hi and thanks.

I have mine under usbloader-gui. Thanks again

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
JQE said:
bula said:
JQE said:
JQE said:
I made a forwarder and a channel for this App now. I don't have a screenshot, the only camera i have is a Blackberry, i will maybe put one up tonight. If someone tries it they could send me the link.

I have 2 files in the archive.
Wii LoadedF.wad is a forwarder and goes to sd:\apps\usbloader
Wii LoadedL.wad is straight channel build of SVN 149 i believe.

Finally i tested this numerous times on my Wii, but i take no responsibility for anything that happens from using it.

Note: if the loader ever gets named i will change the Text on my channels. I will also update the straight channel one each day.

http://rapidshare.com/files/225274742/WiiLoader.rar

In case you wanted to see what it looks like. Bad quality i know i did it with my blackberry, but it might let people see.

Could you do a forwarder to look for a different directory like usbloader-gui. Thank you.

What directory would you like? I am thinking of making one that reads a file out of a directory to set where it forwards.

Is your forwarder dol compatible with preloader? So it can be used as autoboot?
The ones i've tried so far all crash when autobooted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY