Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vettacossx said:
RN3J = Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepantis
RSAE = Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepantis
so ill include the same picture twice with the sep IDs for these rar few if indeed its noy just title.txt typos...anyone have another good source for IDs?
The Japanese and US versions have different codes for this game for some reason - not sure why.

QUOTE(vettacossx @ Apr 20 2009, 01:48 AM) Disc-0164_-_Puppy_Luv_USA_WII need ID
RPTE52

also , with the swing golf one - theres swing golf 1 and 2 - so careful putting them into the one name :

Super Swing Golf Season 2 Ntsc R2PE9B
Super Swing Golf Ntsc RPYE9B

with regards to the disc images - i can put them on as a 3 digit code and put a link on the site from the games list to incude a disc image if it exists - might be a handy way to spot the missing ones.
Its late here so ill check it out next time i get some free time.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
hey thanks for the advice and id djtaz
tongue.gif
where did you get the id if you dont mind sharing?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I went to the boxart site and clicked SEARCH
tongue.gif

the community puts in all of the ID's and you can search by name to bring up the ID

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just trying to keep it all together , but i cant take any of the credit for the images and ID's thats all the work of the public , and some of the dedicated mods looking after things on there.

diazao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, i'm trying to compile it, but i get kind of error:
gogoboy.png

I know how to compile, but i'm no coder at all... So, anyone of you can help me?
Thanks in advance.

grante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
diazao said:

I know how to compile, but i'm no coder at all... So, anyone of you can help me?
Thanks in advance.

That means you have an older version of libogc. I had the same issue. I'll update this with the link in a second.

EDIT: Can't find the thread with the links. Maybe someone else can post them?

diazao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
grante said:
diazao said:

Thanks in advance.

That means you have an older version of libogc. I had the same issue. I'll update this with the link in a second.

EDIT: Can't find the thread with the links. Maybe someone else can post them?

Isn't the link at the first post? (that's what i'm using)

edit: maybe this? http://www.devkitpro.org/category/libogc/
edit 2: tried with this libogc 1.7.1 and got the same issue :s
edit 3: goddam it was just at the wrong folder xD

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
@JQE

Honestly I could be a graphics guy if I had the right tools... and ambition... could probably be a coder too, had some formal class ages ago in college. I will see what I can do to tear apart some of the images that are floating around here and reconstruct them into something original. The HDD loader that is floating around out there is well... dull. It does the job but lacks substance. Maybe we can try and update it, or take your start and just change out the code slightly to make it more universal. Anyway we should shift out of topic into PM. SO PM ME, and we will keep working.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercool330 said:
I got past there download limitations (there was a bug in their html that let me figure out how their script works and then I got around it), and I posted a rar with all of them converted to PNG with transparency fixed in the other topic.
umm other topic? link please?

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
BlindDude said:
Supercool330 said:
I got past there download limitations (there was a bug in their html that let me figure out how their script works and then I got around it), and I posted a rar with all of them converted to PNG with transparency fixed in the other topic.
umm other topic? link please?

This thread

All i did was go to his account and look at his posts
wink.gif

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Chaos Punk said:
Knocks said:
I would prefer a screenshot from the title screen of the game instead of the disc image.
Then someone would have to go through and capture the image for every game, not worth doing when virtually every disc and game cover image is already on the web.

Wouldn't happen overnight, but doesn't mean it's not worth doing. You'd be surprised how quickly these collections grow when people contribute.

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Knocks said:
Chaos Punk said:
Knocks said:
I would prefer a screenshot from the title screen of the game instead of the disc image.
Then someone would have to go through and capture the image for every game, not worth doing when virtually every disc and game cover image is already on the web.

Wouldn't happen overnight, but doesn't mean it's not worth doing. You'd be surprised how quickly these collections grow when people contribute.

It could be quite cool to show that as the background, maybe not for this loader, but it's an idea none the less. Similar to the PS3 I guess.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaos Punk said:
kevenz said:
It would be great to create a childproof mode, the delete button is a bit too easy to press imo
smile.gif
It's been addressed and I'm sure they're working on it.
Yes, "they" have been working on it.

http://uploaded.to/file/csja1e

I tried to put it on the svn earlier, but it was acting up. So here is a pre-compiled dol. This dol has install/delete disabled. To enable it go to settings and press AB121B. Do the same to lock it again.
Cross that off the list and quit asking for it.
rolleyes.gif
I swear if somebody posts that this one has a bug that won't let them install games, I'm gonna smack them. And if you are gonna use this one, please write it down so you don't have to come and spam the thread asking for the passcode. I already know about the typo, so you don't need to report that either. One more time, in case you missed it..... go to the options menu and press A,B,1,2,1,B.
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't