looks pretty cool
smile.gif

aardvarks

Trophies
XP
Country
nindim said:
aardvarks said:
i have 617 disc covers if you want them?

are they official or customs?

Posts merged

Ok, seems like we're getting a little off topic here, maybe we should start a new thread for disc images, or post in djtaz's cover thread?

all custom an no doubles

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to ask... and regret it already... when you guys get this done in another week-ish... are you going to do a channel or is there one that works with it currently?

I regret asking because now this will start the "channel rant" portion of the thread.... sorry. I'm not impatient, just curious. I decided I like this better than the coverflow one in the works.

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
weiff said:
I'm going to ask... and regret it already... when you guys get this done in another week-ish... are you going to do a channel or is there one that works with it currently?

I regret asking because now this will start the "channel rant" portion of the thread.... sorry. I'm not impatient, just curious. I decided I like this better than the coverflow one in the works.

I got a custom channel i made. It's got a bit of animation and plays the mario theme song. It's relativly simple though.

If you find the Text hard to read i can change it to Block letters or something. It's running the Newest SVN. I should be able to update daily for new updates if people are interested. If this isn't OK let me know and i will Stop.

I Can add credits to the chanel as well if required.

USBLoader-GUI Animated Channel

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
it works with victorys usb dol forwarder ANIMATED BANNER AND ICON AS WELL! see my posts a few pages back for a channel
wink.gif

another missing ID from the title.txt anyone have this one?
Disc-0118_-_Nicktoons.Attack.of.Toybots.USA.

@JQE
Wow nice setup JQE thanks for sharing
smile.gif

@aardvark
QUOTE said:
how do you do that?

got them in a zip. how do i send them?

www.sendspace.com browse for the file...click the squre to accept upload terms...click SEND it will upload and when done provide a link

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have about 100 or so original disc covers in png format 160 x 160 on my dropbox. No yet renamed.

HERE

Would these be useful to anyone, or should I rename them first.

grante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weiff said:

I think most of the people and developers prefer using the hdd loader since we can just update the files on SD card.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got past there download limitations (there was a bug in their html that let me figure out how their script works and then I got around it), and I posted a rar with all of them converted to PNG with transparency fixed in the other topic.

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
TrickyTony said:
@adam

Thank you for doing the originals, I really prefer these...

There are a ton of originals here, if you havent seen this? http://www.console-covers.com/Downloads/Vault/Files/Wii/

I've renamed all the originals from teambadattitude, I've also now set the inner and outer transparencies and have set a baseline size of 600x600 for the images. These could easily be batch resized to any smaller size later. I think it's good to keep "high" quality source material in case we need it in the future. So I've got roughly 240 done so far (mostly NTSC, but there are some duplicates for different regions), I'll go through the above website and pick out any I haven't got already, then maybe try and do a release with them all in.

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I downloaded and installed the channel. The loader updates are nice, but I think the channel needs some work. Now no harsh feelings, this just my opinions. The font is ok, I like the classic card game font. You need a better background image, and I would find some more wii-ish music. Nothing wrong with classic Mario, just seems unpolished. I have the old 1.1 loader channel and they used the same sound effect as the internet channel. There are several images that I have seen in other loaders, I'm not suggesting you take one of those directly. I'd honestly like to see something that represents the loader. You will want the USB logo in it, but smaller, I would find a nice hard drive image and throw on the no disc image (that plain blue disc).

Actually just thought of some kinda cool. I noticed you had an image of Mario go by, that should be the no disc image. That way it passes over the USB / hard drive background, that way it is like "Haha, no disc required!"

Again, just my thoughts... take it or leave it.

QUOTE said:
I think most of the people and developers prefer using the hdd loader since we can just update the files on SD card.

Is that available over in the downloads section?

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
vettacossx said:
Disc-0119_-_The_Sims_2_Castaway_USA_Wii NEED ID
Disc-0118_-_Nicktoons.Attack.of.Toybots.USA.Wii NEED ID
R42E69=The Sims 2 Castaway
RN3E78=NT07 (Nicktoons.Attack.of.Toybots)

Cheers! Keep the good work.

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Cyrex, could you have a link on the first post with the latest dol/wad compile? if possible
smile.gif
/ Thanks for doing this man

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
weiff said:
Ok, I downloaded and installed the channel. The loader updates are nice, but I think the channel needs some work. Now no harsh feelings, this just my opinions. The font is ok, I like the classic card game font. You need a better background image, and I would find some more wii-ish music. Nothing wrong with classic Mario, just seems unpolished. I have the old 1.1 loader channel and they used the same sound effect as the internet channel. There are several images that I have seen in other loaders, I'm not suggesting you take one of those directly. I'd honestly like to see something that represents the loader. You will want the USB logo in it, but smaller, I would find a nice hard drive image and throw on the no disc image (that plain blue disc).

Actually just thought of some kinda cool. I noticed you had an image of Mario go by, that should be the no disc image. That way it passes over the USB / hard drive background, that way it is like "Haha, no disc required!"

Again, just my thoughts... take it or leave it.

I agree. I will continue to work on it, but to be honest i am not a Graphics or Coder, more of a systems Guy. Also i am not related to the project, just someone throwing one out when someone asked..

If you have some Ideas shoot them my way. I do prefer Custom Art or the consent of the people (obviously) and my art talents are limited.. Let's see what i can come up with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce +1