• Replies 29,367
  • Likes 48

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
my remotes keeps losing sync on v179,

anyone else getting this?

correction only seems to be on medal of honor: heroes 2 on PAL, will test on ios222

no, nothing changes on ios222, any ideas guys?

burrellbloke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using r179 I get a code dump.

r179 boots up and I can browse through games, cover art will load. If I click on a game the disc image comes up, but if I try to play the game (any game) it code dumps. Also if I try to go in to the settings section it code dumps.

I am pretty sure it will have something to do with the 469 games on my drive.

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
burrellbloke said:

r179 boots up and I can browse through games, cover art will load. If I click on a game the disc image comes up, but if I try to play the game (any game) it code dumps. Also if I try to go in to the settings section it code dumps.

Thats must of cost you a small fortune all those 469 games...

I can understand though why you needed to back them up..

although a good majority of them I would of threw in the bin

wink.gif

*coughs*

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
burrellbloke said:

I am going to tweak the loader tonight. Hopefully your 469 games would be able to load tomorrow.

Could you post your stack dump data so i can take a look at it?

qctrip

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am sure that this is a silly question. I cannot seem to add a game. I am using release 178. When i press the + button nothing happens. The hard drive is detected and formatted by the loader. and i have a game in the wii (wii sports). I have been able in the past with other loaders to rip games to the HD. I am not sure what i am doing wrong.

thanks for any help

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
this is only for testing , after the project is finished he's going to delete it all and keeps the ones he own

well its not theft if you only create a copy the original and its intergity remain the original owners so thats plenty fair enough imo big moe!

i am using Djbubba2002s custom disc images (personally i have 549 images all 3 digit names and ALL REGION FREE no doubles wink.gif and 1445 of the 3d boxarts by NeoRame I use the New Mario Bros theme

starstremr Themes:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=151251

and R177 (childproof removed) M.A.F.I.A's godmode dol.. here is a Link with EVERYTHING all set up for a fdrop n drag also the animated dol forwarder channel and wad manager are included for the channel version...

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oagcwl

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
qctrip said:
I am sure that this is a silly question. I cannot seem to add a game. I am using release 178. When i press the + button nothing happens. The hard drive is detected and formatted by the loader. and i have a game in the wii (wii sports). I have been able in the past with other loaders to rip games to the HD. I am not sure what i am doing wrong.

thanks for any help

You need to UNLOCK the Loader in the settings with code ab121b

data0002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DozerGuy said:
DozerGuy said:
I have gui loader dol loading directly with preloader 0.28 with covers working

QUOTE(BlindDude @ Apr 27 2009, 07:53 PM) Would you care to elaberate? Is there anything special we need to do? I have .29 but im sure it will be the same...

I Have everything loaded as normal on sd except the boot.dol I put on the root. Then went into preloader settings and loaded the file. then set auto boot to file. exited to system menu then turned off .then when i turned back on it booted straight away no problems . covers and discs work

Thanks DozerGuy got it working now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo