Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AdamBrunt said:
thanks - thought that's what the chart probably meant.

So the bug about only the "usb loader" being recognised by the Wii's play history has been fixed ? Or is the loader keeping it's own stats ?

It keeps its own stats. The Wii will always (unless someone releases a hack for the system menu) see the channel you entered (USB Loader or HBC) and never what you do inside of that. I wouldn't call it a bug, it's just the way the Wii works.

zerocool99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all , just a quickie installed the usb loader roday works a treat , but cant understand a few things .

whats r84 released???????

and occasional i get a code dump between ntsc and pal games?

what is cIOS249 AND cIOS222, i got 249 installed but not 222.......

do i need to update this as an update was available through wifi.......did it but keeps coing back the same one

hopefully one of you boys can enlighten me thanks

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zerocool99 said:
hi all , just a quickie installed the usb loader roday works a treat , but cant understand a few things .

whats r84 released???????

and occasional i get a code dump between ntsc and pal games?

what is cIOS249 AND cIOS222, i got 249 installed but not 222.......

do i need to update this as an update was available through wifi.......did it but keeps coing back the same one

hopefully one of you boys can enlighten me thanks

222 does not work right now anyway.. Stopped working with version 331.

Shonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its about 10 seconds delay
then black screen for a few secs
then this for a few secs
then works

loader.jpg

Hooya said:
Shonk said:
Any chance of having a forwarder that only searches on usb drives

when my sd card is inserted there is large delays and also the screen goes all garbled for a few seconds after usb loader gx is loaded in
if the sd isnt inserted its fine

This happens for me too. As much of a pain it probably is, I'd like to see a dedicated USB version of the forwarder as well.

TGRIP

Trophies
XP
Country
cyrex said:
TGRIP said:
But why i need to download Ocarina if the USb Loader GX have the program inside?
I want to learn how to run how to add cheats with USB Loader GX Ocarina, not in an external program.
Thx anyway
wink.gif

You got it wrong
smile.gif
usbloader gx can use ocarina cheats but you have to create the cheatfile first. Either you download a ready made ocarina cheatfile or you create it like it was stated before on your computer.

I got the codemanager 1.2 to convert the txt.files to gct.file like i do when i use GeckOS Ocarina.

TGRIP

Trophies
XP
Country
Chaos Punk said:
TGRIP said:
TGRIP said:
Hi guys.
Can anyone tell me how i can use cheats with USB LoaderGX? Step by step, please, cuz i tryed all the stuff and nothing =(

The game to cheat (testing) is Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (R49E01)
Code:
R49E01
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

Max Bananas
C2053D38 00000002
38A0270F 90A30070
60000000 00000000
C2047274 00000002
3800270F 90030070
60000000 00000000

Max Lives
C22349B4 00000002
38000063 90030000
60000000 00000000

Infinite Hearts
040BBCB4 9083094C

Infinite HP
C2047BCC 00000002
2C1F270F 41820008
90030010 00000000
0404807C 60000000

I got in my SD card root \codes-> R49E01.gtc

I tryed to change the name of GTC, puting the past on the other place, still...cheats dont work.
In GeckOs runs good.

Sry my poor english, i hope u guys understand what i said.
Thx in advance
smile.gif

QUOTE(tj_cool @ Jun 9 2009, 08:47 PM) download ocarina
It comes with a pc app called codemgr
paste the codes in a txt file and read them with codemgr
select the codes you want and click 'export to gct'
select the sd card and click save
then activate ocarina in the game settings

But why i need to download Ocarina if the USb Loader GX have the program inside?
I want to learn how to run how to add cheats with USB Loader GX Ocarina, not in an external program.
Thx anyway
wink.gif
Did you turn ocarina on in the settings menu?

Yes, but sill nothing...
cry.gif

I got an error "to many quotes, that's why i made 2 posts, sry.

donowprod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the grid feature working. Currently it doesnt display anything.
Using current rev 488 and 4.0U

Edit:
Fixed it. Changed settings in wii menu to widescreen and it appeared.

spiderjjr45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is there anything specifically that needs to be done after placing the new version onto the SD card before I can load games off of the FAT partition? For example, a config file change.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm ... using the latest version (having updated via the loader) and it randomly code dumped on me (whilst I was looking at the - blank - favourites screen).

Now it code dumps EVERY time straight after the USB Loader logo has disappeared.

I am running rev13a but this was running fine up until the first code dump. And all that's changed after the first code dump is adding IJ and TW2010 onto the HDD ??

Maybe it's a corrupt config file somewhere, I'll try deleting the config folder.

spiderjjr45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AdamBrunt said:
Hmmm ... using the latest version (having updated via the loader) and it randomly code dumped on me (whilst I was looking at the - blank - favourites screen).

Now it code dumps EVERY time straight after the USB Loader logo has disappeared.

I am running rev13a but this was running fine up until the first code dump. And all that's changed after the first code dump is adding IJ and TW2010 onto the HDD ??

Maybe it's a corrupt config file somewhere, I'll try deleting the config folder.

Exact same thing just happened to me. Clicked on favorites, it code dumped, then it code dumped from then on.

I still need to know what I need to do before loading games off the FAT partition

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
removing the config file fixed it for me HTH

And I may be reading the change history wrong but I don't think you can load games off the FAT partition. Games still need to be on an WBFS partition but the cover/disc art and config files can now be on a FAT partition rather than SD card I think.

Shonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just timed it
25 Seconds to load in with sd card inserted
16 Seconds without

16 Seconds New Loader everything on SD Card
8 Seconds Old Loader everything on SD Card

Hooya said:
For now I'm just taking the SD card out, but yeah, that's pretty much what it looks like for me too. It's not a full 10 seconds though.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spiderjjr45 said:
So is there anything specifically that needs to be done after placing the new version onto the SD card before I can load games off of the FAT partition? For example, a config file change.

Move your SD:/config/ folder to the USB device. Change /config/GXglobal.cfg or whatever to reflect all paths to USB:/ instead of SD:/

AdamBrunt said:

There is a bug with favorites right now. They know about it. Deleting the config folder resets your view so it isn't trying to load the favorites view anymore. You can go and change the view setting line in the .cfg file to fix that without deleting the config directory. They know about this bug.

Shonk said:
Just timed it
25 Seconds to load in with sd card inserted
16 Seconds without

QUOTE(Hooya @ Jun 10 2009, 07:51 PM)
For now I'm just taking the SD card out, but yeah, that's pretty much what it looks like for me too. It's not a full 10 seconds though.

Doesn't take that long for me. :idk: cIOS rev 12 might have something to do with it.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shonk said:
im using cios12

Hmm.. Guess it depends on when you start the timer. I mean, If you think about it, even loading a disk takes 3 seconds from when you click on "Start" to when the first image of that application appears. Considering this has to go through a forwarder and wake up a hard drive, it's no surprise it takes as long as it does. At any rate, it doesn't feel like that long of a time to me, although when I timed it I was surprised at how long it did take.

yaynds.gif

Shonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
Shonk said:
im using cios12

Hmm.. Guess it depends on when you start the timer. I mean, If you think about it, even loading a disk takes 3 seconds from when you click on "Start" to when the first image of that application appears. Considering this has to go through a forwarder and wake up a hard drive, it's no surprise it takes as long as it does. At any rate, it doesn't feel like that long of a time to me, although when I timed it I was surprised at how long it did take.

yaynds.gif

there's a bug there somewhere

everything running off sd

old loader 8secs
new one 16secs

thats without anything on usb

Him3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says USB device not found =(. I have CIOS Rev13b 249. Its a new external HDD I got with a Samsung 40GB 2.5 drive. Am I screwed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok see ya