• Replies 29,369
  • Likes 48

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorneliousJD said:
Alright, so cIOS rev 12 is asking for Copy "IOS38-64-v3610.wad" file to the root of a SD card.

i dont have this wad file

it says i dont need it for network installation though?
also, how do i boot to the installer?... >_>

make folder in apps folder called what ever you want and put the .dol file in there and rename it to boot.dol and run it through homebrew channel then
choose ios249 then pick network installation if your online with your wii

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that Deadly Creatures does not require a disc in the drive with cIOS rev12.
smile.gif

Has anyone tested House of the Dead 2 to see if it's working?

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
I can confirm that Deadly Creatures does not require a disc in the drive with cIOS rev12.
smile.gif

Has anyone tested House of the Dead 2 to see if it's working?
No, but I have tried Metroid Prime 3 and Deadly Creatures on an NTSC Wii and both work without a disk.
smile.gif
Can someone test Monster Hunter G on an NTSC Wii please?

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimok said:
FOR ALL USING REV12:
THE HDD HAS TO BE IN USB PORT 1 OR IT WON'T BE DETECTED!!!

I hope now everyone will get that
tongue.gif

ok from the back view of the Wii, which one is the USB Port 1, also, does a LAN adapter work with cIOS38 rev12 and this loader, can I download covers and auto update as well? thanks

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So... I'm gonna use this for the first time. I only have the image folder with covers. Will the app create the config folder and files or do I need to manually put them in the SD card before? And do I need a theme folder even if I'm gonna use the default one?

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bnm81002 said:
dimok said:
FOR ALL USING REV12:

tongue.gif

ok from the back view of the Wii, which one is the USB Port 1, also, does a LAN adapter work with cIOS38 rev12 and this loader, can I download covers and auto update as well? thanks

for me both did work only needed to unplug an replug my drive with port number 2, the one the most on the top when your wii is flat, at the worst case your try both of them, it is not gonna break anything
tongue.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting code dump with rev434 using cIOS222. Anybody else?

Tried rev395 and works fine with 222. I will upload this find tomorrow.

JazzFlight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think r437 broke Ocarina support. Someone try a game with Ocarina codes and see if it boots. Rune Factory Frontier just booted to black with Ocarina on.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JazzFlight said:
I think r437 broke Ocarina support. Someone try a game with Ocarina codes and see if it boots. Rune Factory Frontier just booted to black with Ocarina on.

That happened to me with Rev433 yesterday.I tried it with punch out and got the black screen and had to reboot.
I tried it again though and it worked.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
HEY LISTEN !!!

GX always has the bug that :

When you play around the menu for some time (e.g. 2 mins or 3, including the setup menu) and then start a game, you have a high chance of getting a black screen !!!

Just Try !

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
dimok said:
FOR ALL USING REV12:

tongue.gif

I installed cIOS38 rev12 and USB Port 1 is the right side from the back view of the Wii, the LAN adapter works, I updated to rev437 with no problems but I still can't play Wii Sports, SMG or Vacation Sports, they all load into a black screen

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TeenTin said:
HEY LISTEN !!!

When you play around the menu for some time (e.g. 2 mins or 3, including the setup menu) and then start a game, you have a high chance of getting a black screen !!!

Just Try !

it has happened to me, but i didn`t know it was a bug. i though it was becaused i activated the region code sign, which managed to get ea sports active working, but when i tried to play others having that on it went to black screen, or code dump. but after that i found that playing around with the loader for 1 minute made no games load up, all black screen for some reason.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, sorry I am full of dumb questions right now, but I just got my Wii back. What exactly does the Quick Boot option do under settings? (not on first page, and I tried a search...)

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
for some reason when i click on the cover flow view it wont work? how can i make it work i am on the latest i just update to r437

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
delta123 said:
TeenTin said:
HEY LISTEN !!!

Just Try !

it has happened to me, but i didn`t know it was a bug. i though it was becaused i activated the region code sign, which managed to get ea sports active working, but when i tried to play others having that on it went to black screen, or code dump. but after that i found that playing around with the loader for 1 minute made no games load up, all black screen for some reason.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned this, as this has been existing for a loooooooooong time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8