• Replies 29,357
  • Likes 47

DDinghoya

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
@Cyan

Would you please apply korean.lag on USB Loader GX? also, registered text your github.

As below issue not solved

https://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loader-gx.149922/page-1286#post-8474296

1917 line : msgid "Settings"
1918 line : msgstr "설정" --> Korean, but not apply and output blank on button. So, changed blank("")
1995 line : msgid "Start
1996 line : msgstr "시작" --> Korean, but not apply and output blank on button. So, changed blank("")

and some typo changed.

Thank you and best regards.

Attachments

• korean.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by DDinghoya,
Reactions: jeannotte

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
They are still blanked?
I don't know why only these two entries are not displayed.
It's not "설정" causing the problem, because it's also present in a lot of other strings.

are they BOTH displayed at the bottom of the animated banner?
it's these settings / start string?

Maybe the animated banner itself has a bug when not using ascii?

anyway, thank you for fixing some mistakes and setting blank for these problematic strings so at least it will display something (english) instead of nothing.
I verified the file and there is no more missing quotes, thank you.

Last edited by Cyan,

DDinghoya

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
They are still blanked?
I don't know why only these two entries are not displayed.
It's not "설정" causing the problem, because it's also present in a lot of other strings.

are they BOTH displayed at the bottom of the animated banner?
it's these settings / start string?

Maybe the animated banner itself has a bug when not using ascii?

anyway, thank you for fixing some mistakes and setting blank for these problematic strings so at least it will display something (english) instead of nothing.
I verified the file and there is no more missing quotes, thank you.

I don't understand this situation either. and I think no problems both banner and strings.

It was a simple translation and no missing quotes.

Your mentioned, Therefore I expect the output to be good in English by 2 quotes.

I'll look forward to the new Korea.lag loader. :)

Thank you for your strong support!!!

PrisonMike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify for whoever answers, are you saying you downloaded the banners from the tmp or whatever database and you don't like them and want different ones, or are you asking if there are banners besides the ones that come on the disc? Or are they one in the same?

As far as I'm aware, the only database is the one that is tied to usb loader by default. If these are hideous to you, there are tutorials for making your own out there, but I think that is the only extensive database.

I can't I don't have a computer. Are there any custom banner collections?

PhilTheStampede

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used an android phone with a mirco sd card and sd card adapter

Dang, dude. That sounds way overly complicated considering that you'd have to download games with your phone. lol

But like I said before, the only extensive database I know of is the one USB Loader uses by default. I've looked around a bit, but I've been satisfied with the banners there. I assumed they were legit. What is wrong with them for you?

Seanbx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've installed this loader on my fresh new modded vwii.
The Loader works fine with Wii games, but when i try to launch GC stuff It freeze my console trying to initialize the Memory card.
Virtual Memory card option enabled.

Nintendont run fine and loads correctly games of launched from HBC.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello I don't know if cyan is still active but If him or someone who is familiar with compiling USB loader GX could help me that would be awesome. Whenever I try to compile any version If USB Loader GX I always get an error (Image bellow) I've been told by a few other developers that the error is caused by the fact that the code was designed to use only one version of the Portlibs in DevKitpro. If anyone knows a solution to my problem it would be much appreciated, I attached a zip containing the source code I'm using and an image of the error
Thank you for at least reading my post, please try to reply if you have any information that you think good be helpful

Note: I can't post links yet and I don't really want to try considering how GBAtemp is when it comes to that kind of stuff

Attachments

• Programmer's Notepad - [Untitled] 5_13_2020 11_40_06 PM.png
    Programmer's Notepad - [Untitled] 5_13_2020 11_40_06 PM.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 130
  • usbloadergx-master.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 155
Last edited by Dragon91Nippon,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Hello I don't know if cyan is still active but If him or someone who is familiar with compiling USB loader GX could help me that would be awesome. Whenever I try to compile any version If USB Loader GX I always get an error (Image bellow) I've been told by a few other developers that the error is caused by the fact that the code was designed to use only one version of the Portlibs in DevKitpro. If anyone knows a solution to my problem it would be much appreciated, I attached a zip containing the source code I'm using and an image of the error
Thank you for at least reading my post, please try to reply if you have any information that you think good be helpful

Note: I can't post links yet and I don't really want to try considering how GBAtemp is when it comes to that kind of stuff

Yes,of course @Cyan is still active.He will read it for sure now.:D

But maybe also @blackb0x or @Badablek can you help on this Error/Issue.:)
(...and for sure many other Users too.)

Good Luck
Thank you.:)

BillyBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Have never compiled usbLoader GX - but it says quite clearly you are missing files?

Guessing you will find them in the portlibs-package here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbloadergx/files/Libraries/

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you extract that file (libogc_portlibs_2017-11-01_devkitPPC_R29-1.7z to c:\devkitpro you should have the correct folder structure... That may ofc trigger other errors.
Thanks I'll try that as soon as possible

I just realized, It Might be worth mentioning that this is a forked repo but I'm also not able to compile the official version either
Here is the link to the repo I'm trying to compile, and Here is the one I forked it from

Last edited by Dragon91Nippon,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks I'll try that as soon as possible

I just realized, It Might be worth mentioning that this is a forked repo but I'm also not able to compile the official version either
Here is the link to the repo I'm trying to compile, and Here is the one I forked it from
This first fork is from @GreyWolf (last connected on gbatemp 1 year ago so he might not be able to come to help)
All I know is he updated his sources to compile with devkit PPC r31
(I don't know if it compiles fine with newer version.. nor even if there are newer)

I don't know the fork from DraconicNeo based from wiidev (greywolf) so I can't help on that one.

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This first fork is from @GreyWolf (last connected on gbatemp 1 year ago so he might not be able to come to help)
The fork that he links to is actually mine, although he's used the master branch instead of my enhanced branch.

I'm not sure why Dragon91Nippon can't get any version of the loader to compile, but I can probably include his changes when I start pushing my latest changes to GitHub. Although I guess his changes haven't even been tested yet.

PhoenixCodes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having some issues with the default locations for the top-of-screen buttons in themes (including default theme), where they overlap by a bit. Is this normal/intended? I figured out custom positions for the buttons that make them sit nicely side-by-side, and would be happy to share them if this is a normal, unintended issue.

I was also wondering if anyone had a good place to share theme files at, since I made a lot of updates to the one I'm using and fixed some issues.

Also,

This loader is based on the original by Waninkoko (v1.1) with many features of his v1.5. So far SD-support is not implemented for Wii games.

I've not had any issues with Wii Games saved to the SD Card, though I've since switched to a USB drive in port 0. I just wish there was some way to have games in -both- places, to make use of all my storage space available!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think that's normal that it overlaps.
they are supposed to be touching each others, not overlapping.

The theme site used by usbgx can't be used anymore directly in the loader, and someone spend time uploading a lot of the themes directly in GBAtemp's download section.
you'll have to install the theme manually on your sd card.

If you want to share your own theme, you can either upload them to the download section, or promote them by creating a new thread for "fixed" themes for users with overlapping button problem. or actually do both, upload the download section and have your own thread where you maintain, or fix user requested themes or talk about your themes?

anyway, thank you for wanting to share them :)
as you are new, you might need at least 5 message to post links, but you'll probably find threads you are interested in where you can post useful comment (don't just spam or bump random thread to get 3 more posts ;) )

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: PhoenixCodes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse