Hacking USB Loader GX showing main menu applications

seanMcLoud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am hacking the vWii, and in USB loader GX, the only things that show up are the things on the main menu, such as mii channel, Wii U launcher, stuff like that. its not like the Wii U can't reconise the USB, because Nintendont is able to read it and show that i have Paper Mario: TTYD. i do have some wads instaled onto the sd card, and on the wii menu its self, via another wad manager, if that changes anything, although they are just games (bomber man, phenox wright, ect...) USB Loader GX does recongnise that there is a USB in the console, and it does say "initalising USB" on startup, but the wbfs files still dont show up.and they are named correctlly, with it being Gamename [game ID]. i have USB loader on the main menu if thats does anything, but no matter where i open it from, it does the same thing. @Cyan i've seen how smart you are, i'd love any help. if any more information is needed i can give it. (just not durring standard school hours)

Last edited by seanMcLoud,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Recommend ==> fat32 external hard drive

Not recommended ==> USB keys (often black screen or does not start)

What version of GX are you using?

What version of CIOS are you using (D2X-v10-beta52-vWii or D2X-v10-beta53-alt-vWii )??

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a list of icons on the top, one of them is what displays. Sounds to me that's why you're seeing vwii nand channels and not wii games.

Reactions: jeannotte

seanMcLoud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Recommend ==> fat32 external hard drive

Not recommended ==> USB keys (often black screen or does not start)

What version of GX are you using?

What version of CIOS are you using (D2X-v10-beta52-vWii or D2X-v10-beta53-alt-vWii )??
im using a fat32 usb stick, usb loader gx is version 3.0r1272, and i dont know how to find the version of cios

seanMcLoud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a list of icons on the top, one of them is what displays. Sounds to me that's why you're seeing vwii nand channels and not wii games.
i beleive i found what your reffering to, bit when i try to select wii games, it says "USB not intialized. switching to chanel list mode", and i dont think its supposed to, durring the strtup, it says initalize USB, and yet here it says its faild to do so, am i just using a usb that doesnt work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.