usb loader gx problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Wiill, Feb 16, 2010.

Feb 16, 2010

usb loader gx problem by Wiill at 11:21 PM (696 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Wiill
    OP

Newcomer Wiill Member

United States
    I have been having this problem while playing RE: Darkside Chronicles that when I am fighting the ashford twins, when i goto hit them for the 1st or last time the game freezes and does not let me do any damage to them not am i able to hit what I am supposed to hit. But I am still able to shoot my guns and everything like that it just will not let me pass.

Help Anybody? (im using the latest rev912)

2. Christopho

Member Christopho GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Try uninstalling the ISO then reinstalling it from your comp, that is if you saved a backup of your backup...Or download a different ISO from another site and see if it works. I recommend hippyfreak's thread.

Also, it could be that you have a bad hdd, but if your hdd plays other games w/o any problems then it probably isn't. Hope this isn't the case...

Another case could be that you are using incorrupt/too many ocarina codes. Are you using any?

Hope I helped ^^

3. Wiill
    OP

Newcomer Wiill Member

United States
    thanks, at least somebody helps out!

It's deff not the iso or the usb device im using,I think its too many codes i'm gonna take some off then try later (i'm using at least 10) so I think thats why.

4. Forever Zero

Newcomer Forever Zero Member

United States
    It is the codes, I had the same problem with Alfred Ashford but once I disabled the codes (for all 3 of his fights) I had no problems with the rest of the game.

5. Wiill
    OP

Newcomer Wiill Member

United States
    great time to join FZ, an yeah after i took the codes off i was able to beat them no problems.