USB Loader GX only shows 2 games when more exisit.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Dracari, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Dracari
    OP

Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    i liked the novelty of Hermies uLoader to use an External DVD Drive to load Burnt Discs. (my unit has too new a drive to read DVD-Rs) i have 2 extra games i wante dto then run by USB HDD so i copied my Pendrive's WBFS folder and Games folderto my external.

upon loading, it only sees 1 Gamecube Game and only 1 Wii game. it reads my pendrive just fine :/

edit:
    yes im using the bottom port , Nintendont sees the games just fine, Configurable usb loader Mod sees em just fine. i've reinstalled IOS58 alal the clean installer Issue persists.

Edit (9:35 AM 2/24/2017) Decide dto go Nuclear and reinstalled ISO 249, 250 58 and replace my copy of USBLoader GX. Now it's working i'm only sticking to it as i find its easier in its menu to setup cheats, options and to set to altwifi(without having to patch the game) but still would like to know any idea wtf i borked to make USB Loader GX break so bad!

Last edited by Dracari, Feb 24, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice