Hacking USB Loader GX not loading channels and apps correctly.

xplus93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when I try to load the homebrew channel through USB loader GX i get the first warning screen from the hackmii installer and it just stays there and won't allow me to press the 1 button to continue. Also when I load WiiMC through the homebrew launcher of USB Loader GX it just sticks at a black screen. I am using priiloader 0.8 beta 7 to boot the official USB Loader GX forwarder 5.1 and i'm using usb loader GX 3.0 r1218, and my homebrew channel is version 1.1.2 and WiiMC is 1.3.4

I've tried reinstalling all of the IOSs using modmii, and reinstalling the homebrew channel and WiiMC, and I used the "Format Wii System Memory" on the main system menu to remove any titles installed that aren't system titles. Also, other channels like the Mii channel load properly It lists mii channel as NTSC K, even though i reinstalled it through modmii it also lists homebrew channel as PAL. It loads other homebrew fine like fceugx, and WiiMC loads through forwarder, and the homebrew channel works fine through original system menu.

If anybody knows whats going on please help, I tried to be as descriptive as possible.

xplus93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, if i boot straight into the system menu from priiloader and boot the usb loader through the homebrew channel from there i still get the same problems when i try to load wiimc or the homebrew channel

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe try with r1217 without Priiloader (launch the loader from HBC).
I changed the way homebrew are booted in r1218, maybe (probably?) I did something wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021