Hacking USB loader GX install

  • Thread starter Thread starter Relance
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,178
  • Replies Replies 1

Relance

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
23
Country
United States
Hi. I am trying to install the latest USB loader GX on my Wii but everytime I try, I get a black screen with lots and lots of numbers and letters (it says "exception (DSI)" on top). My USB loader 1.5 is working and so is an older version of GX but I can't get the new ones working (and I need that to play a game). I've tried both the .dol and the .elf files but neither works.

Can anyone help me?
smile.gif
 
Place USB Loader in /apps/

so it looks like this

/apps/usbloader_gx

then.. put the Forwarder wad in the /wad folder.. then run Wad Manager, and install the newest Forwarder
 

Site & Scene News