USB Loader GX Help! Console Freezing When Loading Games (SysCheck Inside)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by King Tritonus, Dec 29, 2015.

1. King Tritonus
    OP

King Tritonus Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    I'm new to the forum, but I've done a good amount of lurking on past threads of similar topics (it's how I found out to update my d2x, install Priiloader, etc.) but nothing works.

I'm trying to load a Super Smash Bros Brawl iso, and I'm downloading a Super Mario Galaxy ISO right now. When I tried to load Brawl off of the flash drive before, after being forced to reset my frozen Wii it corrupted the flash drive. I had a Cruzer Glide 16GB, if that helps. The flash drive is now unreadable by my computer. The ISO of Brawl starts up in Dolphin just fine, but it crashed on the "Continue without saving" screen because I don't have NAND drivers or something installed, but at least it starts up in Dolphin.

Here's my syscheck, taken yesterday.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

In fact, this has imploded two flash drives. I'm getting a third one today. I mainly want to play GC games on it, but I'd at least like to find out why this is happening. I know that the GC roms require the DiosMios program, but if someone can tell me if there would be a problem playing GC games somewhere in this syscheck in addition to the problem with the Wii games, I'd be very appreciative.

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Easiest first...

1. You don't have to use DIOS MIOS for Gamecube games. In fact, you should probably avoid it as it is no longer being developed. Try Nintendont or Devolution instead.
    2. Check the MD5 hashes of your discs with the ones listed on Redump.org. You can use the tool in my signature to do it automatically. If they're not found then you'll have to dump them from your original discs again.
    3. Try a real HDD. Flash drives aren't very reliable on Wii.