USB LOADER GX & Gamecube Backups

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by wingzrow, Feb 25, 2014.

1. wingzrow
    OP

wingzrow GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    So I have a bunch of backups I've ripped with cleanrip, and I put them in a "games" directory on my usb hard drive. From there I changed the main gamecube path in the options to this folder, and it shows all my games, but when I try to play one it asks if I want to copy the game from usb to HD, and gives no option to play through usb. What do I do to play off USB? I had it working around half a year ago, but lost my sd card and had to make a new one. Has GC loading through usb been dropped or something from usbloader gx?

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: what's with the main download site for diosmios?All I get is a white box...

https://code.google.com/p/diosmios/wiki/Downloads?tm=2

2. wingzrow
    OP

wingzrow GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    Just noticed it won't play my retail gamecube disc from the main wii menu either (black screen).

3. wingzrow
    OP

wingzrow GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    So just an update, I fixed my disc channel not playing retail games. I used NUSD to get the original mios and installed it which seems to be working fine. Could someone direct me to a guide or something to getting gamecube backups working through usb and usbloader GX?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice