usb loader gx forwarder

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone can help I'm currently having a minor issue with the forwarder. Every time i load up it loads usb loader correctly but states "USB Device is not initialized. Switching to channel list mode". I'm running my wii and GC games from my sd so i have to manually go and reenable SD card mode in usb loader gx if i launch it from the Wii U app. Is there anyway i can get it to save my sd card mode settings instead of having to change it everytime? Using Tiramisu

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It might be caused by this...
On the subject of Wii U, if anyone is using this forwarder package then they should avoid using the UNEO WAD file that's bundled with it, since it's a buggy version that doesn't pass arguments to the loader correctly. Instead you should use this WAD file (for vWii only).
But there are some vWii/WiiVC issues that I've fixed for the next release now that I've got my hands on a Wii U.

Reactions: ber71

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But there are some vWii/WiiVC issues that I've fixed for the next release now that I've got my hands on a Wii U.
I'm pretty sure I used the vwii wad file but I could be wrong. Thank you for this info I'll give it a try in a bit.
Post automatically merged:

You hit the nail on the head. I apparently downloaded the one in the link before but had the old one still in there. Once I swapped it the problem was fixed. Thank you . I uninstalled the old was then installed the new and now it works without issue.

Last edited by Oshae93,

EskiM0JOJ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting the forwarder channel to work. I've tried installing using WUP installer to both NAND and USB, but every time it just opens to a black screen with the music stuck on loop. I've also tried using both the newest version of the vwii .wad found on the usblgx github page and the older wad included in the mega download, but that didn't make a difference. Using Aroma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free