Usb loader gx for wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Churro.0, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Churro.0
    OP

Churro.0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    I have some games that work but kirby game doesn't i have the ios249. Idk what to do and i followed the guy from this blogs instructions " http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-s...backup-wii-gamecube-and-wiiware-games.360687/" idk if theres a more recent one out that you could give me the right info step by step or to show me how to update this step by step that i would really appreciated it :) and i have no problem starting over if i have to i will i just wanna play my games that i didn't steal but i also no longer have cause of my brothers little monster they call a son who is a demon but yeah thanks for your feedback :)

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    For Kirby : the game has an Anti-Piracy (AP) check called Metafortress. It prevent game launching if you modify the game.

To launch the game you need to either:
    - Disable all the patches !
    or
    - Use the hack to allow patches/ocarina/classic pad pro etc.

Disable all patches :
    Video settings set to Console default, NO "return to loader", no ocarina, no language patch, and play the same region game than your console.

Allow patches:
    Crediar made a patch to removes the AP protection.
    You need to put a gameconfig.txt file in the root of your SD card or in the /codes/ folder.
    Then go to Kirby's settings, enable Ocarina, and add at least 1 cheat code (sorry, USBLoaderGX currently load gameconfig.txt only if there's at least one cheat enabled).

3. Churro.0
    OP

Churro.0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    i did what you said the game loads up to the main menu of the game but i try to choose which Kirby game i want to play the wii just reboots

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice