Usb loader gx for wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Churro.0, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Churro.0
    OP

Churro.0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    I have some games that work but kirby game doesn't i have the ios249. Idk what to do and i followed the guy from this blogs instructions " http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-s...backup-wii-gamecube-and-wiiware-games.360687/" idk if theres a more recent one out that you could give me the right info step by step or to show me how to update this step by step that i would really appreciated it :) and i have no problem starting over if i have to i will i just wanna play my games that i didn't steal but i also no longer have cause of my brothers little monster they call a son who is a demon but yeah thanks for your feedback :)

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    For Kirby : the game has an Anti-Piracy (AP) check called Metafortress. It prevent game launching if you modify the game.

To launch the game you need to either:
    - Disable all the patches !
    or
    - Use the hack to allow patches/ocarina/classic pad pro etc.

Disable all patches :
    Video settings set to Console default, NO "return to loader", no ocarina, no language patch, and play the same region game than your console.

Allow patches:
    Crediar made a patch to removes the AP protection.
    You need to put a gameconfig.txt file in the root of your SD card or in the /codes/ folder.
    Then go to Kirby's settings, enable Ocarina, and add at least 1 cheat code (sorry, USBLoaderGX currently load gameconfig.txt only if there's at least one cheat enabled).

3. Churro.0
    OP

Churro.0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    i did what you said the game loads up to the main menu of the game but i try to choose which Kirby game i want to play the wii just reboots