Hacking USB Loader GX channel resets wii.

enak101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, i am new to the forums, must say they are pretty big! I successfully hacked my wii recently with cIOS and homebrew channel etc. I also got the wad manager and installed the usb loader gx channel onto my wii. When i click on start after clicking on the channel the wii just resets. If i go to the homebrew channel and load the usbloader it works fine. The only reason i can think of is i dont actually have a external hard drive yet with some games on it just setting up before hand.

I have rev17 cIOS atm. IOS249 with 38 as base. Any help would be appreciated
smile.gif

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm assuming you installed the forwarder channel?
If not, try installing that and make sure your sd card is in the wii when you start it. Also make sure that you have the folder in the apps directory on your sd card named correctly. It should be called "usbloader_gx"
which would be like:

SD > apps > usbloader_gx > boot.dol

enak101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, thanks for the IOS58 tip that seemed to fix it. Also i didn't have the forwarder i had some other file. So thank you both!!!.

logy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have the same problem, and when I am trying to install IOS58 it start to download, then at about 70-80, it give a error. But is working excelent .dol from my usb stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello