Hacking Usb Loader Gx Channel Help Required

shanefromoz

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
1,971
Reaction score
413
Trophies
1
XP
5,017
Country
Australia
Hi All,

I have a wii which is on 4.1e.
I have usb loader gx working fine from homebrew channel but i thought it would be nice to add a channel.
I installed usb loader-GX IOS249.wad with no luck just black screen.
I installed a forwarder channel AHBPROT.wad but again with no luck just a balck screen.
Can someone please help me with this?

Cheers
 
I don't remember when IOS58 was released (Maybe on 4.3?)
If you don't have it, Install IOS58.

Though, missing 58 usually reboot to the system menu, not to black screen.

And it's better that you use the forwarder (5.1).
That way, you can update the dol on your SD or USB to use the latest betas build.

If you install the full channel, it will be v3.0 only.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted