djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have now modified the boxart site so you can enter the height and width you require for the boxart and it will list all boxart in that height and width.
Unfortunately the zip function wont work for these resizes , but the images are now all clickable and will display in the height and width you supply.

It may help some people who manually download boxart and who have unusual sizes.

dck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
I wont remove a cover if its not an issue as the last 2 digits can change from cover to cover and some people do have slightly different codes - if its not there their loader may not load it so im trying to cover everything for everyone if at all possible, if you feel it should be replaced by all means upload it, but it wont be removed unless we go to a 3-4 digit code system

No problem. Just uploaded the other image for moderation. Thanks.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Already moderated - Thanks

Also , to the mods that were doing some work on the site - i moved the admin section so that its password protected - can you guys message me with a username and password that you want to use and ill set it up ?

Im going to make the mod section a bit more powerful when i get time so i want it more secure before i make the changes.

Thanks guys.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cooldudechand said:
There's only BoxArt request Not DiskArt....

Posts merged

I requested DISC ART

lol sorry - didnt see that - the disc art has only 3 digits on the site which is what confused me - ill add a disc art request section to that as well wehn i get time.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
djtaz said:
cooldudechand said:

Posts merged

I requested DISC ART

lol sorry - didnt see that - the disc art has only 3 digits on the site which is what confused me - ill add a disc art request section to that as well wehn i get time.
TAZ can you please add a check boxes just for the disc arts as well ?? this way people can make there own downloadable package for the disc art
wink.gif
, what do you think ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
djtaz said:
cooldudechand said:

Posts merged

I requested DISC ART

TAZ can you please add a check boxes just for the disc arts as well ?? this way people can make there own downloadable package for the disc art
wink.gif
, what do you think ?

Ill see what i can do , but i have a few more important things to look at before i work on that.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
djtaz said:
BIG MOE said:
djtaz said:
cooldudechand said:

Posts merged

I requested DISC ART

wink.gif
, what do you think ?

Ill see what i can do , but i have a few more important things to look at before i work on that.
cool thanks for doing it in advance buddy
wink.gif
no rush as well take your time , cheers for your hard work

cooldudechand

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
cooldudechand said:
Posts merged
I requested DISC ART

np mate....no hurry......m still waiting for my 1TB WD HDD
grog.gif
grog.gif

Posts merged

BIG MOE said:
djtaz said:
BIG MOE said:
djtaz said:
QUOTE(cooldudechand @ Apr 22 2009, 10:52 AM)
Posts merged
BIG MOE said:
djtaz said:
BIG MOE said:

I requested DISC ART
wink.gif
, what do you think ?
cool thanks for doing it in advance buddy
wink.gif
no rush as well take your time , cheers for your hard work

+1 for this mate.....

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol see there a lot of discarts requested - i havent got time to do them myself at the moment , but someone will get to them soon.

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Right guys, finally made it through all the PAL images I have. It's a 57MB d/l because each image is 600x600, so it's probably best if people just wait till they're hosted on djtaz's site, that way you can get them at the size you need.

This is every PAL disc image I could lay my hands on, 109 separate games, obviously there are many more games than that and I hope people will gather the rest.

If anyone else is doing converting I would appreciate it if you could make sure the images are straight and centred correctly (for correct rotation). If you don't think you can do this you can always pm me the image and I can fix it up before uploading it. The other slight issue is that I have added an image at the centre of the disc to give the impression of the plastic, if anyone is making images, you'd probably want this template image to put into your batch conversion process in order to keep consistency between the images. Maybe I could upload this to djtaz's site somewhere?

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=17d6417...04e75f6e8ebb871

Impakt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nindim said:
Right guys, finally made it through all the PAL images I have. It's a 57MB d/l because each image is 600x600, so it's probably best if people just wait till they're hosted on djtaz's site, that way you can get them at the size you need.

This is every PAL disc image I could lay my hands on, 109 separate games, obviously there are many more games than that and I hope people will gather the rest.

If anyone else is doing converting I would appreciate it if you could make sure the images are straight and centred correctly (for correct rotation). If you don't think you can do this you can always pm me the image and I can fix it up before uploading it. The other slight issue is that I have added an image at the centre of the disc to give the impression of the plastic, if anyone is making images, you'd probably want this template image to put into your batch conversion process in order to keep consistency between the images. Maybe I could upload this to djtaz's site somewhere?

Thanks for this mate been looking for the original discs. We'll give you feedback once I chuck it on my SD card.

Edit: Aren't the disc images supposed to be only three characters and not four?

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nindim said:

man, you are my local hero for this day. wy cant everybody upload his original gamecovers like this? this one are perfekt. the must of the other stuff are not cntered or have a collered background. with your cover ic can make a batch resize and cutting. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
guys take an example of nindim!!!

btw, i make a batch rezise and tranzparenz for this images and upload it later ok?
and if anyone pictures like that (centered and in a right size WITHOUT and borders AND WHITE background) upload it and ic will convert it!!!

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Impakt said:
nindim said:

Thanks for this mate been looking for the original discs. We'll give you feedback once I chuck it on my SD card.

Edit: Aren't the disc images supposed to be only three characters and not four?

No problem, glad I could help. Bear in mind that these won't be usable straight off with the GUI USB LOADER it expects the disc images to be 160 x 160, these are higher resolution for djtaz's site which can resize them automatically. You could of course batch resize them yourself if you like.

It's pretty easy to knock a character off the end in a batch process, you can use a program such as better file renamer. I have named them like this as I am processing all the images from different regions. I have about 160 NTSC-U images renamed, they are just waiting for em to find some time so I can rotate and centre them.

The time consuming bits are renaming and then going through each image making sure it's centred, circular and rotated so it's straight. To get good results you have to do each disc manually unfortunately, the only batch process I use is to set the transparency, resize to 600 x 600 and add the image to the centre of the disc to make it look like plastic.

If anyone has any PAL disc images that aren't included in the pack, please let me know where I can get them or send them to me. Thanks.

Once I release the NTSC pack, we can do the same for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU