wii94 said:
Here i have rezised the Original 109 disc lables of nindim to 160x160
smile.gif

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/225291301/109_...Disc_Labels.rar
Password: wii94
File could not be found
frown.gif

Can anyone give a link to full 160x160 disc pack (PAL + NTSC) with 6 digits named files?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok theory is complete and the 6 digit disc option is now in the members section of the wii boxart site as well - all disks can be downloaded with the 6 digit reference now but ONLY from the members area

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go guys, just got back from Gamestop. Bought these 2 and wiispeak, and figured I'd just scan these real quick for you guys:

RE4E08.png

RCJE8P.png

Enjoy!

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the images squablo, but do you think you can provide the actual disc images as well? Those are usually the ones that are harder to come by.
smile.gif

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im at work now, and wont be home until around 10pm, but I can provide them after that if you all still want them

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
squablo said:
Here you go guys, just got back from Gamestop. Bought these 2 and wiispeak, and figured I'd just scan these real quick for you guys:

RE4E08.png

RCJE8P.png

Enjoy!

Can you scan them in high quality and upload to the boxart site in JPG format please ?
The site auto downsizes and converts them to PNG so the uploads are best in JPG format.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
reddevilmeuk said:
sorry for my ignorance, but is there a quick way of downloading all PAL | NTSC full covers? I tried using the checkbox on the site, but it gives you only the front covers... this is for use with WiiFlow
smile.gif

Using "Firefox 3" and get the plugin "Downthemall" works wonders on stuff like that. but its a lengthy process cause you need a batch renamer to add the "." and remover the beginning text to rename it back to its original name unless you can figure out hot to use the renaming mask thingy.

2dhxzet.jpg

2gtydec.jpg

but its not al long as downloading them 1 by 1 lol

Try it

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJTAZ: Since you asked me personally, I will be more than happy to do that for you. Ive not uploaded before, but I'm sure I can figure it out. Should be home in about an hour, so I'll up them when I get there.

300dpi should be high enough quality for you eh? I can also take out the dot pattern from the scan if you prefer that.

Edit:
Files are uploaded, at the highest res i could get it, and still keep it under 2MB. I do purchase most wii games that are good, and get them the morning of release, so from now on, I'll upload as much as I can for you guys
smile.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
squablo said:
DJTAZ: Since you asked me personally, I will be more than happy to do that for you. Ive not uploaded before, but I'm sure I can figure it out. Should be home in about an hour, so I'll up them when I get there.

300dpi should be high enough quality for you eh? I can also take out the dot pattern from the scan if you prefer that.

Edit:
Files are uploaded, at the highest res i could get it, and still keep it under 2MB. I do purchase most wii games that are good, and get them the morning of release, so from now on, I'll upload as much as I can for you guys
smile.gif

Thanks a million - i approved them and they are now on the site.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
reddevilmeuk said:
sorry for my ignorance, but is there a quick way of downloading all PAL | NTSC full covers? I tried using the checkbox on the site, but it gives you only the front covers... this is for use with WiiFlow
smile.gif

You can do this from the members section on the site - all covers can be downloaded at all sizes in the members area and disc art can be returned in 4 digit or 6 digit formats.

boxartmembers.jpg

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
reddevilmeuk said:
smile.gif

You can do this from the members section on the site - all covers can be downloaded at all sizes in the members area and disc art can be returned in 4 digit or 6 digit formats.

thanks for the info, didnt no that and it would be easier to lol

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the site reached 1000 gigs of data transfer earlier so we have paused all downloads with the exception of the members section and
single downloads from the normal section . The loaders wont work

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
neardark said:
so what's all the talk on the site about making the USB loader have a username and password on the newer version? and only those who have donated can download via the loader?? I know it's free for them to goto the site, but then I was told all downloads had stopped except for members? hmmm who are the members, ah those who have donated!!!

and for your info I donated 3 Euros

I took this from another thread as i felt it should be answered , but in the correct area.

The code on the USB loader links will only allow people to download covers if they come from the wii boxart site itself , so it basically means all USB and applications usually used to download covers will not work any more.
Im going to recode the script so that you can add in a username and password and the site will then bypass the block on external downloads and let you mass download , but it will lock the downloads to a single IP address for 3 days (its to bypass leaked username/pass combinations - give out ur username and pass and u may get urself and ur wii locked out from members area)

All downloads still work fine , but you have to get them one by one as the zip all link in the normal section has been disabled and users now have to get images one by one.
Normal users can still resize images before download using the resize option at the top and they can download any covers without limits from the website
Anyone who donates has access to the extra features like mass download any sizes in a zip file , 6 digit disc art and usb loader auto download.

I just wanted to clear that up for people - the site is still free for covers of any size , but non members will need to get them one by one.

pretender13

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what about the people that have spent days on end uploading cover to your site ?
will they get a members account ?
or is that only for people who donate ?
will there be a option to upload as a registerred user, so you know who's uploading what ?

Thanks

pretender13
aka
fourken

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
was not wrong then was I, I agree people have taken the time to help you with the site and without all those who uploaded you would have no content.

actually I don't even know why I care, I donated, simples lol

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pretender13 said:
what about the people that have spent days on end uploading cover to your site ?
will they get a members account ?
or is that only for people who donate ?
will there be a option to upload as a registerred user, so you know who's uploading what ?

Thanks

pretender13
aka
fourken

Hi fourken , The people i am aware of helping who ask for a members account will be given one.
Unfortunately its hard for me to tell who uploaded as there were no accounts at the time.
I have seen your name quite a bit so i know u have worked a lot and that is always taken into consideration

Im not trying to block people out , im just trying to get bandwidth covered and reduce the amount of people mass downloading everything without needing to.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
is it not best not to allow people to download all the cover's in zips, I did and that totaled just under a gb of covers, now if everyone donates and does the same, it's going to cost you more than you make, especially if they download them all and upload them to another site.

pretender13

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
frankly people shouldn't be downloading all covers from the boxart site, the packs that have been made available already are what should be used, may i suggest linking to those packs on the boxart site maybe ? that they can download from say megaupload, rapidshare or any other of the many site's available.

Just a suggestion.

gbasp.gif

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
"the packs that have been made available already are what should be used"

that's what I did use, had to wait on the zip files being created and that took ages.

I would think it would use less bandwidth restricting people to download 1 cover at a time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box]... +1