Hacking USB Loader and GH:WT DLC

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently hoping I'm not the only one with this problem. I searched and couldn't find anything so if someone has already mentioned it I apologize in advance
smile.gif

Before USB Loader 1.0 was released, I had a couple of songs bought from the GH:WT music store. They worked fine until I backed the game up to my HDD and ran them from the USB Loader. Now I get a message like "Drive is out of date and must be redownloaded". I deleted one of the songs and downloaded it again. It plays fine but, if I try and move it to the SD card it fails.

I'm assuming this has something to do with the IOS? I'm not sure which IOS GH:WT uses, but I bet it's newer than IOS36, though. I actually remember, the first time I accessed the music store it displayed an "updating..." message for a while. This was right after installing 4.0 so I was kind of hoping this update would allow storing DLC on an SDHC card. Maybe this issue is a combination of 4.0 + Music Store update + USB Loader IOS?

Thanks in advance for any help. I browse these forums all the time (for about six months now) but this is the first time I've ever needed help with anything
smile.gif

McH

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But that cIOS wouldn't work with the USB Loader anyway and there's no point in me playing a disc backup when I have the original. The reason I play it from the USB Loader is that I have all my games backed up to it and it loads much faster than discs.

By the way, does anyone know where I can get a really good quality replacement foot pedal in the UK? The drums that come with this game are so cheaply made they're falling apart!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.