Hacking USB Game Controller for DIOSMIOS on USB Loader GX

HEADBOY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey when I was going through the settings on USB Loader GX, I saw in the DIOSMIOS settings listing an option "USB-HID Controllers". Does that mean I could use a USB gamepad controller to play GC Backups with? I have one and that would be useful since my GC controller died out on me.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dios Mios runs in gamecube mode so it only works with the gamecube controller ports

That setting is for Nintendont which is created by the same person who made dios mios

HEADBOY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dios Mios runs in gamecube mode so it only works with the gamecube controller ports

That setting is for Nintendont which is created by the same person who made dios mios

Okay I visited the thread, and I like the idea, I'm a bit confused... would I have to install it over DIOSMIOS? Are the risks for using it more dire than any other Homebrew app?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I visited the thread, and I like the idea, I'm a bit confused... would I have to install it over DIOSMIOS? Are the risks for using it more dire than any other Homebrew app?

It runs like normal homebrew so nothing is installed. You can have both dios mios and Nintendont

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

it is separate from dios mios. its just an extra app, and practically there are no risks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone