Hacking USB for Acekard 2?

IWRESTLEDARHINO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Just a newb here. I recently got my Acekard 2 from shoptemp.com! I was pretty pumped when I opened it, but found out there was no USB plug for me to put into my computer to update it with new things!

So, I want to buy a usb card reader where I can update the micro sd card with new stuff for the Acekard 2. Just wondering if this: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.js...oductId=4073596 would do the trick? Thanks for any help!

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I didn't know where to put it...

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you sure it didn't come with an Micro SD card reader in the form of an SD card? Also, I think you can also buy SD card readers at shop temp.

IWRESTLEDARHINO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, it came with an Acekard 2, a Kingston 4 GB Mirco SD card, and a Mirco SD adapter...

I saw that I could buy one on Shoptemp, but i perfer to buy things at local stores. Not much of an online shopper myself...

mAlvarado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
mmm, just put the micro sd card on the adapter, plug it to you computer, place the stuff you want, remove the micro SD from the adapter, place it on your flashcart and Voilá!
tongue.gif

I can't see why you want to buy a new one if you had the MSD adapter

mAlvarado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
mmmm strange....

but however, you can buy a MSD-adapter on any local store for less, here on my city I had found some at $2 and works fine, no need to waste $11 on something that will do the same
tongue.gif

for the moment you can use a digital camera or a cellphone with their USB cable to put the stuff on your MSD, it will write slower but is something handy when you don't have the adapter, I did that when out of home and want to add something new to my MSD
laugh.gif

Edit: spelling

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country

IWRESTLEDARHINO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, that would explain it then. I don't have one of those, thanks for the pics though! Eh, I went out and purchased one for $10 so I guess the problem is fixed. Thanks for all the help though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: Hi i was wondering where i can download a fresh istall for the mii maker on wii u (EU). The...