usb device not found!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by ibmer08, Dec 30, 2009.

Dec 30, 2009

usb device not found! by ibmer08 at 6:33 AM (607 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ibmer08
    OP

Newcomer ibmer08 Newbie

Philippines
    hello.. im having problems with the usb loader gx.. everytime i run the loader it says.. usb device not found!! im on 3.1u and has cios rev7.. i also tried it on neogamma but still it doesent work.. im using a WD passport 320gb.. thanks for the help!!

2. XHolyPuffX

Newcomer XHolyPuffX Member

United States
    Did you check to see if this specific drive is compatible with your wii?

3. ibmer08
    OP

Newcomer ibmer08 Newbie

Philippines
    yes i already checked it and it says in the compatibility guide that its supported btw my serial number is lmh100 sumthing like that..

4. XHolyPuffX

Newcomer XHolyPuffX Member

United States
    I'm not sure about the serial number thing, but make sure that it's formatted correctly and that any security on it is disabled; that way the wii can get to it directly.

If it's still not showing up on your wii, then it could be the usb port on your wii. If that STILL doesn't work, then I'm not sure what to say. If it works in your computer, then it's obviously not a bad drive. If any other devices work in your wii's usb port, then it's not a bad usb port.

5. ibmer08
    OP

Newcomer ibmer08 Newbie

Philippines
    hmm im sure it worked on my p.c.. and i know that my usb port on my wii is working because i used to play guitar hero.. and also im using a charging dock for wii.. i know the drive is working because it already worked on other wii.. but how come it doesnt work on mine..