Homebrew RELEASE USB-botbase - USB Implementation for sys-botbase

Fishguy6564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB-botbase adds usb support to sys-botbase which was developed originally by olliz0r. Please support the original developer if you can!

Why was this Developed?
From my experience, I found that a wireless connection can be unreliable at times. My intentions were to make a usb version of sys-botbase to allow this who may not have the best connection to still benefit from this project.

What does this tool do?
This sys-module allows you to make automation scripts for any game you wish to do so. These scripts can be made in any language that supports libusbk, however, I have included an example python script with easy to use send and read functions for the end user.

Instructions to install can be found on the github page, as well as the necessary equipment you will need to use it.
I have included links to a few scripts that utilize USB-botbase below for Pokemon Sword and Shield, as well as some video demonstrations of the sys-module in action.

USB-botbase: https://github.com/fishguy6564/USB-Botbase
USBLanturn: https://github.com/fishguy6564/USBLanturn (Discord seed checker bot for Pokemon Sword and Shield)
USB Auto Frame Skipper: https://github.com/fishguy6564/USB-Auto-Frame-Skipper (Frame skipper for shiny dens for Pokemon Sword and Shield)

USB-botbase Showcase

USBLanturn Showcase

USB Auto Frame Skipper Showcase
Coming Soon™...

Last edited by Fishguy6564,

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
For those of us who are not japanese and don't play pokemon, can you explain whats going on? It looks like you are serving some in-game function through a python script on your computer but I just don't know what ?

Can you give us some real case examples for understanding?

Fishguy6564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of us who are not japanese and don't play pokemon, can you explain whats going on? It looks like you are serving some in-game function through a python script on your computer but I just don't know what ?

Can you give us some real case examples for understanding?
I don't speak Japanese myself. Anyways, the videos are just showcasing that you can automate any action, for example, automatically trading Pokemon. This could be used to create scripts to automatically farm items in games that have a repetitive farming technique. This could already be done with sys-botbase, but this release is just adding usb support to it. This means you can use a usb-c to usb-a cable to communicate to your switch from your computer.

Reactions: iriez

Fishguy6564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm...that's pretty cool..im wondering if ill be able to use a dissembler with this somehow..
Would most likely require someone to create their own disassembler from the ground up to communicate with this sys-module. It is very much possible though and it would certainly be interesting to see :P

jpmasterflex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would most likely require someone to create their own disassembler from the ground up to communicate with this sys-module. It is very much possible though and it would certainly be interesting to see :P

interesting indeed...I wonder if IDA Pro or the other one(Ghidra i think) could attach to it.

Last edited by jpmasterflex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol