Hacking Question Usable to connect USB to Nintendo Switch

toloba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,

First of all, I know that there are a ton of posts about people with the same problem but or I am stupid or no one of their solutions is working for me. Very mad right now.

My problem is that I want to connect the Nintendo Switch to the PC to send games and I am unable to do it. I have Atmosphere, so CFW and RCM work perfectly, and have installed Goldleaf 0.6.1 in my console. However, almost all posts start with selecting "USB installation (via Goldtree)" or just "USB installation" in Goldleaf, which is not available in my Goldleaf menu. I guess it is the version but do not know how to roundabout it. I also tried to browse the PC from Goldleaf, but it says that no USB is connected.

Well, that's the main point of all of this, USB is connected and it works because I can send the payload perfectly.

I have tried Linux, which do not detect any console connected, and Windows, where I have executed Zadig. There, nothing is found in CFW mode but, if I reboot to RCM, a USB connection called APX appears. I have also installed the libusbK (v3.0.7.0) driver on the APX but I lost the connection once I run into Atmosphere.

Any idea? I have lost a lot of time with this and it is very frustrating.

Thank you very much.

The3rdknuckles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just connect your micro SD to the computer and and transfer your stuff that way. OR put your switch in RCM connect to pc then in tegra just go one tab over and connect as USB.

toloba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just connect your micro SD to the computer and and transfer your stuff that way. OR put your switch in RCM connect to pc then in tegra just go one tab over and connect as USB.

Thank you very much for the roundabout (it works), but I would like to find a proper solution.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying to get usb install to work for ages but without success in any usb app.

As a workaround you can use nxtmp to send games under 4gb by usb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night