Hacking USA-Hotstuff...

Sabracc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after a little over a month of waiting for them to ship my order it arrived today. I placed an order for SuperCard DSTWO with MicroSD 4GB. I had problems with their order status and tracking numbers for 3 weeks until they finally got it working, they promised delivery from 7 - 21 days but it went way longer than that. Now the kicker part is that they got my order wrong. I instead received a DSTWO Plus 4 in 1 from them today. I wouldn't have been annoyed had it came with the MicroSD package but the fact it took them longer than their estimate day delivery and my order wrong has really annoyed me to no tomorrow.

I just thought I should share my experience with these guys. Now I'll have to see if their customer support is competent enough to fix this issue.

D

Deleted User

So after a little over a month of waiting for them to ship my order it arrived today. I placed an order for SuperCard DSTWO with MicroSD 4GB. I had problems with their order status and tracking numbers for 3 weeks until they finally got it working, they promised delivery from 7 - 21 days but it went way longer than that. Now the kicker part is that they got my order wrong. I instead received a DSTWO Plus 4 in 1 from them today. I wouldn't have been annoyed had it came with the MicroSD package but the fact it took them longer than their estimate day delivery and my order wrong has really annoyed me to no tomorrow.

I just thought I should share my experience with these guys. Now I'll have to see if their customer support is competent enough to fix this issue.
man, 4 in one DSTWO instead of the normal DSTWO - in same price - its really cool! it does the same plus extra functionality. just get some 4GB thats lying around and plug it in. don't be sad over something good!

D

Deleted User

You should be happy.
Dont care about a shitty 10 ct 4gb sd Card. The 4in1 Is way better

D

Deleted User

not a way, but still better...
a 4GB card costs less then 10$
in my place 16GB cost about 9.5$(35NIS)
just buy a 4GB in some place

Sabracc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does DSTWO Plus support playing NDSLite? That's the reason I got the SuperCard DSTWO along with its homebrew function.

D

Deleted User

Does DSTWO Plus support playing NDSLite? That's the reason I got the SuperCard DSTWO along with its homebrew function.
1. Yes, can play on any ds.
2. Most of the cards support homebrew- even the 5$ R4

Sabracc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've emailed USA-Hotstuff support and they told me the DSTWO Plus shares the same kernal as the old DSTWO but with updated capacity. I've came to accept the DSTWO Plus however I payed extra for the 4GB MicroSD that they did not send to me. Their store listed the DSTWO Plus for $54.00, I payed $61.02 for the DSTWO and MicroSD 4GB. Right now I'm requesting a refund on the extra I didn't receive and have yet to receive a respond.

helltoast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may not get a reply at all. I'm not sure you can picture it, but you're trying to get a partial refund off a store that deals with a shitload of customers. for them, it's just not worth the hassle.

and the DSTWO+ is cheaper than the original in most places. not sure why, someone ought to do a throughout comparison between the two, specially battery life on the DSL against the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill