Hacking USA Acekard 2i Legitimate Reseller.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
And a cart where people don't have to worry about getting a clone, which, even if AKAIO functions on, may not get AKAIO updates or bootloader updates.
And let's not get started on the concern with telling people "R4i Gold" and then them buying "R4i Gold Deluxe" and "R4i Gold Pro" and such.

Yes it comes at a higher cost, but still less than one game.

I've given this some thought, and when it comes to my personal opinion I'm just going to suggest the DSTwo unless the physical/clone situation with the Ak2i changes, or we can suggest the proper R4i Gold model without people buying the wrong thing (inadvertently or not). Given the way flash cart companies have been moving nowadays and the slow death of the scene, neither of these things looks to change.

george1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compatability is all I care about so I guess acekard is for me.

Ok so last question. Has anyone ordered an acekard 2i from realhotstuff
recently and received a legit copy or a fake copy?

Anyone care to comment on their latest RHS acekard 2i purchase.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
When it comes to retail DS games, the DSTwo's got higher compatibility than the Acekard (and often plays new games without updates). It's homebrew and such that the AKAIO team caters to moreso than almost anything else though, as AW pointed out.

Anyways people have reported the 2i's currently being sold work.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
in the past real hot stuff knowingly sold fake ak2i kits. the current generation of 1:1 clones are exact replicas, right down to the anti-counterfeit sticker which contains a fake code. the only way they can guarantee that what they are reselling is legit would be to check the sticker. so ask them to check it before they mail it out. after it arrives, check the code yourself. if it shows that it was checked more than that 1 time, its a clone. no if, ands, or butts about it.

check the code here: http://www.acekard.com/bar_code.php

i just dug up old threads that you may want to read. HERE and HERE. i'm not saying it is still relevant but it does put a spot light on RHS as a reseller. lol.

-another world

Reactions: 1 person

cynful09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS employee here.

We have been (and are currently) purchasing all our Acekards (2i and 2.1) DIRECTLY from the Acekard manufacturer for about 1 year. To clarify, we deal with Acekard themselves. Anyone is welcome to confirm this with Acekard.

During this time, we still have customers entering in the anti-counterfeit codes and having them come up as not valid. We are not sure why, but we do inform them to contact Acekard as we are 100% sure our Acekards are legitamate.

On a different note: www.realhotstuff.com operates and ships out of New Jersey, US. We currently have two sister sites operating and shipping out of China - www.realhotstuff.hk and www.0shippingzone.com.

Please direct any other questions to me or to [email protected]

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4