OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
14470300237_2613be924c_z.jpg

Sony having another sale all this week, the 2-for-1 sale. The sale lasts until next Monday, on the 21st.

eIHOSkN.png

Not much here I'm personally interested in, but it's nice to see Sony doing tons of sales

:arrow:Source

EDIT: Along with this, Atlus is having a mini sale as well according to this post:
Nothing that really jumps out, although I can't really argue that $20 for both Corpse Party games or for Ground Zeroes and Peace Walker would be a waste of $20.

Also, SMT: Devil Summoner: Raidou 1 and 2 aren't part of the 2-for-1 sale, but they're each $4 this week; get them for $7.98 together rather than $9.99 each. The PS2 Classics version of Persona 4 is also only $8 this week if you're some sort of square who hasn't played it yet.

clarky also mentioned Persona 2: EP is on sale for $3.99 as well.

Reactions: zeello

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing that really jumps out, although I can't really argue that $20 for both Corpse Party games or for Ground Zeroes and Peace Walker would be a waste of $20.

Also, SMT: Devil Summoner: Raidou 1 and 2 aren't part of the 2-for-1 sale, but they're each $4 this week; get them for $7.98 together rather than $9.99 each. The PS2 Classics version of Persona 4 is also only $8 this week if you're some sort of square who hasn't played it yet.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

thanks i did not know that Devil Summoner 1 and 2 were on sale bought them right away

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Threw your post into the OP as well. Persona 2: EP is also on sale for $3.99

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every game in this sale has been cheaper before. I'd pass on everything, especially the Rockstar games, since they will be cheaper later on.

Pretty sure the GTA PSP games are cheaper on Amazon, or at least the same price but separate in their PSN store.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Issue is that for most of the bundles I already own at least one of the games.

Brothers was on PS+

Liberty City Stories was on PS+

I bought Max Payne 3 on a sale

Bought Far Cry: Blood Dragon on a sale

Bought Ground Zeroes (not on sale but I got a PSN card)

Rest kinda looks shitty anyway.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Did they make a tomb raider for N64?