Hacking Urgg. Gamekool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Order from Shoptemp, great site, cheap prices, easily get in touch with customer service

Just great
biggrin.gif

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Too lat, I ordered it already. (And you would know that if you read my post.) As for the ShopTemp, I didn't know it was around, nor did I realize you get discounts o-o;

Arif

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This morning I also got a mail saying it'll take around 14 days
smile.gif
Serves me right for not paying extra for shipping I guess
tongue.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got my AK2i 11 months ago from gamekool, their carts are legit but it took like 3 weeks to arrive, I don't know the reason for that. However like I said legit carts, not fakes
cool.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arif said:
This morning I also got a mail saying it'll take around 14 days
smile.gif
Serves me right for not paying extra for shipping I guess
tongue.gif
They said 2 weeks to me but I gt it in one, so youll get it early maybe

duboisbrian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
duboisbrian said:
don't by from game cool there are many other places

game kool first time ordering from them i ordered 3 acekard 2i

and what do i get 1 acekard 2i and 2 acekard 2.1

now been days since iv herd from customer service and when they do reply they don't solve your problem its just some email to waste more time and drag it out like did you check it YES I fricken checked it lol then wait another 5 days to get another response

they try and waste so much time till you get so annoyed and just give up

anyways iv order easily 20 time each from focal price and deal extreme NEVER once did the screw up my order like this

buy someone where else for sure try http://www.ndscardsale.com/product/Acekard...Si-NDSi-DS-Lite

i think this is the new deal extreme site

so i got a reply lol and they told me 2 options 1 send it back and they swap it and give me a free r4 lol $5 peice of junk when shipping would cost like $20

or keep my piece of garbage bad batch acekard 2.1 and refund me the $5 diffence from 2i to 2.1

i reply and said so you gonna sned me 2 new anekard 2i and refund me the shipping cost to right cause there no way im paying the shipping cost to ship to you when you guys fucked up my order

so now i get to wait another week to see what the next reply is lol

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM GAMEKOOL

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
duboisbrian said:
duboisbrian said:
don't by from game cool there are many other places

game kool first time ordering from them i ordered 3 acekard 2i

and what do i get 1 acekard 2i and 2 acekard 2.1

now been days since iv herd from customer service and when they do reply they don't solve your problem its just some email to waste more time and drag it out like did you check it YES I fricken checked it lol then wait another 5 days to get another response

they try and waste so much time till you get so annoyed and just give up

anyways iv order easily 20 time each from focal price and deal extreme NEVER once did the screw up my order like this

buy someone where else for sure try http://www.ndscardsale.com/product/Acekard...Si-NDSi-DS-Lite

i think this is the new deal extreme site

so i got a reply lol and they told me 2 options 1 send it back and they swap it and give me a free r4 lol $5 peice of junk when shipping would cost like $20

or keep my piece of garbage bad batch acekard 2.1 and refund me the $5 diffence from 2i to 2.1

i reply and said so you gonna sned me 2 new anekard 2i and refund me the shipping cost to right cause there no way im paying the shipping cost to ship to you when you guys fucked up my order

so now i get to wait another week to see what the next reply is lol

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM GAMEKOOL

Why would you be so pushy. They gave you two options, and you so rudely declined a great offer. If your not willing to accept their help, then why should they help you? Yeah, they made a mistake, but then they offered you a way to get what you ordered. Take it or leave it -.-

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever said:
-Checks-
Edit: Mine says Delivered. All I can do now is wait.That means it was delivered to HK Post... it's still about 7~14 days from being delivered to you.

QUOTE(Mages4ever @ Apr 7 2010, 02:15 PM) Why would you be so pushy. They gave you two options, and you so rudely declined a great offer. If your not willing to accept their help, then why should they help you? Yeah, they made a mistake, but then they offered you a way to get what you ordered. Take it or leave it -.-
Because their "options" amount to him paying for their mistake.

They should be 'eating' the shipping costs (both return and resending) for:
1). Making the mistake of sending the wrong item.
2). The inconvenience of effectively delaying his item 3x the length it should take.

Why should he pay for their mistake?

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, if he went to the live chat, he'd probably get a response like 7x sooner.
Well, I guess they could give him something better to compensate for the shipping
tongue.gif
o-o

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, after reading about my story you might be a little hesitant to buy from there. I see it's too late though...

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nah, I talked to the customer server o-o.
They said, yes mix ups do happen, but they can't please everyone, as they're not God. They also said that if such a thing did happen, they'd try to fix it right away.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever said:
Nah, I talked to the customer server o-o.
They said, yes mix ups do happen, but they can't please everyone, as they're not God. They also said that if such a thing did happen, they'd try to fix it right away.
Correct. They can't make every order perfect, and mistakes do happen...
But it's the frequency in which mistakes happen and how they handle it that determines if they are good or bad.

So far, from what I hear... they're pretty sub-par for accuracy, making frequent packing mistakes, and poor for returns, stating that people need to pay for their own shipping to return a mis-shipped item.

Arif

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I received my Acekard 2i today. It seems to be legit as AKAIO 1.6RC2 runs on it. I updated it for DSi support ,but haven't received my DSi XL yet
biggrin.gif

Oh, the built quality feels way better than the original R4. I also like the glossy sticker on the cart
biggrin.gif

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Arif said:
I received my Acekard 2i today. It seems to be legit as AKAIO 1.6RC2 runs on it. I updated it for DSi support ,but haven't received my DSi XL yet
biggrin.gif

Oh, the built quality feels way better than the original R4. I also like the glossy sticker on the cart
biggrin.gif

I didn't get mine.
It's been 7 days. But until 14 days, I'm not going to complain.
What's the HWID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person