Hacking URGENT - Need help...

PaddyC13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Folks,

It was suggested to me that you people on this forum may be able to help me. Unfortunately I updated my DSi XL to firmware version 1.4.5E today by mistake (don't ask!). This means that my AceKard 2i has stopped working - argh!!!

The AceKard 2i shows up as "Deep Labrinth Digital Bros" but now gives the following error when I try to load it...

An error has occurred.
Press and hold the POWER
Button to turn the system off.
Please refer to the Nintendo DSi
Operations Manual for details.

Luckily I have access to other DS devices to update the card the only issue is that I do not where to get the appropriate update from. I have checked out the AceKard web site but this seems to be "dead".

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Paddy
UK

PaddyC13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

PaddyC13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks everyone - looks like I will have to invest in a new card. Shame as I really like the AceKard 2i, it has been a faithful servant over the last couple of years.

Paddy

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The DSTwo is the only cart that hasn't been blocked permanently by updates so far. Every other cart has needed to put out new models or hardware revisions, with the older ones being limited to older firmware versions (like the AK2i is now).

The R4i Gold will feel right at home to you though. It uses Wood, which is built from the same source AKAIO was, they can even use the same skins.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting until the R4i Gold 3DS team puts out a new hardware version, one that isn't a pain in the bitch to update... This "Rev C actually being Rev B" bullshit is driving me bananas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night