Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone?
frown.gif

D

Deleted-236924

Have you even tested your homebrew tool to begin with?
You can't say the homebrew will take care of everything if you haven't tested it yet.

Kyogre1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep! It will take care of getting the raw data, which I can then look at.
After checking out this data, I can make the tool to do this last step automatically too!

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Kyogre1 said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
If I'm not wrong the Italian event is nothing new, at least Pokemon players on an Italian DS website said that it was the same as previous events already passed.
smile.gif
Well, it's the Italian version of the Japanese Pokemon Smash Zoroark, so basically it's not "new", but this very event hasn't been distributed before.
There is also the "Passapoteri" data which I'm unsure what it exactly is. Check out this map:
KUQA2.jpg
DaRk_ViVi: Would you mind going to the event?
smile.gif
Or do you know anyone who would go?
Any help is very much appreciated!!

Passapoteri is the italian version of Entralink (I think), however are the bonus powers you get.
Maybe someone from gbarl.it is going there, but I'm not sure. I'm not going because I'm not interested in the event and it's quite far from here (4-5 hours, and it's inside an amusement park).

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
No problem, I think you should open a topic here: http://www.pokemoncentral.it/ (use the Forum, or ask directly into chat) because this is the biggest Italian fansite about the games.

Should be pretty easy, forum structure is always the same so you won't have any problem in the register phase and you can use google translate if you miss some words, however this is the most populated forum about pkmn in Italy, so if anyone goes there and is interested, this is the place.
smile.gif

First sub Forum (Pokemon Discussion) is where you should open it, maybe directly in the sub-sub forum Nero e Bianco (Black and White) directly under Pokemon Discussion.
wink.gif

P.S. I don't know if English is allowed over there, but in the worst case you will get the topic closed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: