OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so, this has been bothering me for like 12 years... when I was a kid, there was some piece of trash made-to-sell-toys cartoon... you know, like most of them? Who am I kidding, I loved all of those marketing machines and bought everything they told me to buy.

Erm, but I digress... this particular cartoon had what I assume were "superheroes" "fighting crime" with canisters of visible green goo protruding from their torsos. If memory serves they could recharge by hanging upside down in a closet, or something equally absurd. Does anyone happen to know what this series was called?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ace Gunman said:
Ok, so, this has been bothering me for like 12 years... when I was a kid, there was some piece of trash made-to-sell-toys cartoon... you know, like most of them? Who am I kidding, I loved all of those marketing machines and bought everything they told me to buy.

Erm, but I digress... this particular cartoon had what I assume were "superheroes" "fighting crime" with canisters of visible green goo protruding from their torsos. If memory serves they could recharge by hanging upside down in a closet, or something equally absurd. Does anyone happen to know what this series was called?
Are you probably talking about Creepy Crawlers?
wink.gif

QUOTE(Creepy Crawlers' Wiki)Some sitcom style humor was derived by the concept that the Goop-Mandos were required to recharge after missions by hanging upside-down in the large closet in Chris' room.

Sorry 'bout the Italian song, but I can't seem to find it in English anywhere >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1